[Auto-Pilot] Earn 5$ daily

Hi,

I found a great way to earn some extra cash without any work!
On this site you will have to visit other websites for 20 seconds, after that you press OK and you visit another website for 20 seconds.
The minimum payout on this website is $20 via Paypal. Trafficsia.com uses a currency called “TEPs”, You get 1 TEP per visit on a website.
$1 is 10.000 TEPs

Heres a little guide to auto surf those pages:

Step 1 : You download the add-on iMacros for: + Firefox: Link + Chrome: Link

Step 2: open firefox or chrome to access the link and go to the page where you can surf the pages.

Step 3: Copy and paste the script, and surf away!

script v1:

VERSION BUILD=binh6699 RECORDER=CR
WAIT SECONDS=19
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:surf >ATTR=NAME:confirm
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES

script v2:

VERSION BUILD=binh6699 RECORDER=CR
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 30
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:surf >ATTR=NAME:confirm

Site Info:

• Website to website, auto-surfing
  • Min payout for standard account is $20, $10 for Gold account
  • Autosurf 20s = 1TEP, 10000Tep = $1 (standard account)
  • Autosurf 20s = 10TEP, 10000Tep = $1 (gold account)

If you upgrade to gold, which is highly recommended, make sure you turn on auto-surf!

Link: Trafficsia - Small World With Big Connections

HAHA I remember this shit this was Huge in the Late 90’s Early 2000’s I used to do this shit all the time back in the day and made decent money doing it as well. Geocities which is now bought out by Yahoo used to do $3.00 per user who signed up for a geocities hosting account even if it was a free account, so i would register tons of emails and use proxies on my referral link and would make like $100 a day signing up fake accounts on Geocities.

I also was stuck on Dial-up Internet which is why I was only able to make 30 accounts a day but if I had high speed internet back then I could have made like $1000 a day.

Hi, sounds interesting. But is it legal? Thanks

No - Of course. This will not work… :slight_smile:

EDIT:

This is legal because if you upgrade to GOLD you will have auto surf feature without using any tool.

Code above doesn’t work for me so I created this

VERSION BUILD=8070701 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:surf ATTR=NAME:confirm
WAIT SECONDS=20
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES

it is better to add error handling with the code if available… As of the moment I don’t know how to do it… lol

If you upgrade to GOLD membership that is the only time you can get $4 a day assuming you are doing this 24/7 without any second wasted… lol