InterstitialAds for Apps

Hi Guys,
I’m Paul from Propeller Ads Media - network focused on interstitial ads.

I’m writing since we are interested in promotion our ads in your mobile app, we pay 10-20% more than others Networks.

We have mobile ads with Best eCPM rates.
We can propose you higher rates and quicker payments.
We work with proven solutions - no adult, alcohol, drugs, etc. Among our advertisers are apps and games that are interested in increasing their rank and brand awareness: Twitter, Looney Tunes, GetTaxi etc.
We already work with such solutions like CleanMaster, Bittorent, Pandora radio, DU Apps, etc.

Please let me know if we can discuss this issue

E-mail: [email protected]

I have heard about propellar ads before - my contact used it for his websites

few questions >>

wer are u based from?
Do u have a sdk ?
You pay per impression or pay per instal ?
How often do you pay ?
can we cross-promote our own apps ?
How often dashboard updates ?
How you pay ?

PS - u shud not have mentioned this
we pay 10-20% more than others Networks. - haha

-Our company is represented in 4 countries: UK/London, Ireland/Dublin, USA/Miami, Russia/St. Petersburg
-Yes, we have sdk.
-We pay per 1000 impression (CPM basis)
-We pay once a month
-Yes, you can cross-promote your apps
-Our dashboard updates once a hour. All our partners has a possibility to manage ad campaigns on the site (limit type of ad materials they don’t want seeing on the site, etc); track detailed stats in the dashboard; get 24 support via email, skype, phone.

• We can pay with webmoney, epese, epayments, payoneer or bank wire.

So the payment depends only on no. of impressions, not clicks or installs?

Yes, you’re right

Could you list some of your top geos?

What do you mean by list of top geos?

Geographical areas or countries that you have the most ad inventory for, as well as ones that perform well (high CPMs).

We’re interested in all GEOs, and ready to pay for all your impressions.

Of course you are interested, but what average eCPM’s you see across each GEO?
And what do you mean by “pay once a month”? is it Net 15? Net 30? Net 45?
Can you give us example of a few successful apps where your interstitials have been integrated?

I agree with @onlinewanderer - Just saying that you pay 10-20 percent more than other networks… exactly the kind of things that will make me suspect your honesty.

Every network is interested in all GEOs and (almost) every network will pay for provided impressions. The question is which GEOs can you provide ads for so that the developers can provide impressions for you, and how much are you willing to pay in those GEOs. If, for example, all my traffic is from the Moon, and you have no inventory for the Moon, then I can’t give you impressions. Therefore, I don’t get paid. Therefore, your network is of no use to me.

Transparency is an important quality of an ad network. Nobody likes integrating yet another SDK, publishing an update to their app and then discovering poor fill or poor CPM rates. The more info you give in advance, the better off you are at quality publisher acquisition.

My 2 cents.

Well said Rox, I agree that transparency is important and integrating an SDK and publishing your app to only find out that networks performance is horrible is very frustrating. With AerServ’s SDK you can access various other top ad networks via API such as: InMobi, Millenial Media, iAds, SpotXchange and many more. Easily test out networks without having to republish your apps, pause poor preforming networks with a click of the mouse.

Never put all your eggs in one basket. Each network has strengths in different regions - so be sure to utilize mediation and allocate your inventory amongst multiple networks.

That’s what I want to say:D

We are first of all interested in: US, AU, GB and IN (CPM 4$, 100% fill rate)
We pay NET35.
You can see us at bitttorent, atorrent, nrgplayer (RU) etc.

Find more info here: PropellerAds Media for Mobile Apps & Games

$4 in India? And it’s the same as US? Sorry, this doesn’t seem right.

And as for Net 35 payments terms , I can’t even say it doesn’t seem right - it’s just plain wrong. Very wrong.

And I haven’t seen your ads on BitTorrent. Where is it located?