Ad network for iOS

Which ad network would you recommend me to use on iOS apps? I know that some of you have experience in both markets…

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hi Ernestofndz,

Just to let you know that we have a iOS beta SDK available with our new and 360 abstract ads. Anybody can shoot me a PM with your Airpush accont email address and a link to your app and I can get it enabled for you.

Cheers,

Airpush Nick

Nick

Mopub is available for iOS. I plan to implement it at some point, but for now I’m just using iAd banners because it was easy to set up.

I couldn’t match the information of my bank account when signing the contract, always saying that the bank code does not match with the IBAN… :mad:

Maybe contact them. There are humans there unlike some

Well, the problem was that my account was associated to a different branch than I thought it was… Done.

How is the eCPM with iAd? If you have any data available to share I will appreciate it
@AirpushNick thanks for the info.

Hello @ernestofndz, you can also have a look at Pollfish iOS SDK along with other ad solutions you decide to go for. Pollfish iOS SDK is running on apps on AppStore almost 2 years now :slight_smile: If you need more info just pm me or ask here, I will be happy to help!

About $0.5 for a banner. (I don’t know what the refresh rate is) Fill rate is pretty poor (60 - 90 %). I think Mopub with iAd alone would double my income between outbidding iAd and filling some of the unfilled inventory

Hi Ernestofndz,

Not sure of the CPMs offered by iAds, but with our new iOS SDK, we are seeing solid CPMs starting at $1.50+.

PM me if you would like to test us out.

Cheers,

Airpush Nick

And from where are your users?

Just glancing, about 45% from Europe, 35% from Asia Pacific, 10% from LAtin America, 5% N America

Hi

Target Circle operate iOS & Android on behalf of clients.
We are currently looking for traffic for Tier 1 countries
For iOS we have immediate demand, as an example, for…

Dragon City US $2.61
Game of War upto $5.00
Soda Saga upto $3.99
Big Fish upto $3.25
Mystery Match $1.50

We operate S2S so no SDK required
We work directly, no mediation. We let you choose campaigns that would best fit your inventory
We utilise in-app & mWeb traffic
We payout weekly.

Target Circle are employed by advertisers to create private networks & manage these on their behalf.
Start - Target Circle

Best
Nick
Managing Director

Applovin is great network for iOS also Adcolony is good.

Theres a wide variety of networks to use for iOS. With AerServ mediation you can test out multiple networks with ease. The majority of our networks are supported via API. So if you want to try iAds, great! Use our API to plug in easily and not have to worry about having to republish your app when making network changes.

Thank you all for your recommendations, I will take a deeper look when I will be closer to release.

Hi ernestofndz,

Allow me to chip in to this conversation, in case there are others out there who are still considering their options :slight_smile:
I have been with AdBuddiz for some time.

We work hard to display the ads that have the highest quality visuals. In addition, the SDK is easy to integrate, as it’s only 2 lines of code.
We have a technology that analyzes the audience of each app to display the right ads for the right audience.
This helps to maximize the monetization.

And we’re definitely human :wink:
Feel free to pm me if you want more info. You can also reach me on [email protected]

Admob, Chartboost

Try out Unlockable (demo.unlockable.com)

We have a super integration process. PM me and I can hook you up with an engineer that can help walk you through the process.