Google Play Giving Accounts easily after Introducing App Approval System

Google blocked 1st account of mine in Feb, 2014 and after that I registered many accounts all of those were blocked within 2,3 days then I started purchasing accounts from people on MMA forum however after introduction of App Approval system I tried to register new account and it was approved without any issue and it is still active. I even used same name and address.

I am sharing my experience with MMA members because it will help many of people on MMA. I suggest try to get new account and share your experience here.

No… Skynet is smarter than that. I think that they make some approvals easy and then just chain ban a few months later.

May be. I will update in this thread if something happened. Until now everything going fine. Lets hope for good.

Umm… Good luck!

Congrats! PM’d you some questions hope you don’t mind

and how long now your account is active? did you publish any apps?

as far as I know, you can open new account, but if they “check” for some reason (even if they check one app of yours), they will ban your account for multiple violations. So system doesn’t properly find it, but if they check - they ban.

keep updated :slight_smile:

Good to hear that, but please keep us updated.

If I ever get my account banned, I’ll register a new one to my cousins address, move my nettop there, and access it via TeamViewer.

I am curious about this as well, count me in on the waiting list to see what happens :slight_smile:

I already documented my experience in the other thread, where i updated an app despite having 2 suspensions against my account. So this would be another case study for everyone else :slight_smile:

thanks for the info, honestly those ban for life sounds really excessive

I made new account 6 months ago, same name and address as suspended 2012 account, Just used VMWARE to upload apps to make it look like a new pc and im still up and running even with a suspended app from 2 weeks ago. I even republished suspended apps under new package names.

I didn’t uploaded any app yet. However going to upload soon. Lets see what happens. I will keep updating in this thread.

even same IP?