Best Advertising Networks for Monetizing

Hi folks!
I’m aware it might be a duplicated thread, but times changes, so as statistics, and I’m interested in gathering information together.

Wich do you think to be the best advertising networks for these particular interests:
[ul]
[li]Unincentivized advertising (banners and/or interstitial)
[/li][li]Unincentivized advertising (video and other special ad formats)
[/li][li]Incentivized advertising (any format)
[/li][/ul]

So, what do you guys think? :slight_smile:
If possible, share some info from your self experience with the particular networks too.

Hi Paulo,

For unincentivized advertising, I would like to suggest testing out the Airpush Bundle 1 SDK for Google Play. It contains our engaging 360 and standard banners, smart wall and pay per download ad type (up to $0.04 per new USA user install and agreement opt in). Our smart wall is a collection of various in app interstitial ad types, and our algorithm will pick the best ad type to show to your users depending on their location, device, internet connection, etc.

You can check out the demo site and integration document here: Airpush Publisher Demo and manage.airpush.com/docs/index.php?title=Bundle_SDK_1.0_Documentation

PM Me to chat further.
Cheers,
Nick

Thanks, I’ll consider it.

As seen on recent income reports from Mobile Core, it looks like it’s a great option for both incentivized and unincentivized ads. Good fill rate and beautiful ads. Tapjoy seems to be great for incentivized ads, with it’s own virtual currency, I just haven’t tried it yet.

After searching a bit more, I realized it’s an unecessary thread, there’s plenty of answers arround in this forum.
Well… as I’m already here: what do you guys think of Vungle and Startapp?

nice sharing and totally cleared by users

Can you make your signature smaller?

please stop spaming with this big size signature all over forums or else sooner or latter account will get banned

Somehow I can’t see the signature, but I doubt about getting banned, there is no police here :wink:

Then let everyone know mmwa city has its new watchful protector the slient guardian … Would report each n every spammer ON mmwa … I am the BATMAN !

Hey Paolo,

check out this network Gowide | Mobile Affiliate CPA Network | CPI Incentivized Installs | Managed User Acquisition
They work with app developers and publishers, and it can be both incentive and unincenivized advertising. (Not sure about video format though)