google wallet paid me the same amount 3 times

Not sure what is going on but i got paid my Google Wallet (formerly google merchant) balance correctly yesterday. Then a few hours later i got paid 2 more times the exact same amount. I get paid direct to my bank account so not sure how the heck reversing charges works for them.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Me too! 4 times for me! Negative balance in google wallet now!

Sounds like a good problem :slight_smile:
Hopefully it falls thru the cracks and they don’t notice. Wonder how many accounts got paid double?

I am thinking about just leaving it alone. Because if I send them an email it might be taken care of before they respond. The they might pull back more and that would be a big headache.

So my plan is leaving the money in for about a month to see what they do. Then send in the email before the next payout time.

I also have the 3 times payment in reports, but haven’t received those additional two payments to my bank account yet. I really hope they stopped the transfer before it happened because it would be very hard to explain to my country’s insane tax office.

Two times for me.
Saw on reddit they answered a dev saying if they can’t revert they will subtract from future earnings…

i got paid 4 times too! i got this feeling that they will let us keep the money as appreciation for devs (jk) no way in hell! :wink:

just got a couple of GOOGLE REVERSAL messages. they reversed them.

Omg I am a german citizen. guys wish me luck that I dont get arrested for the rest of my life lol

My payments were stopped in time it seems. I was worried the whole week to check my bank account. :slight_smile:
Someone in Google probably lost their job by the way. :slight_smile:

My brother got paid like 4 or 5 times and was freaking out like the Google police were gonna bust down the door as though HE did something wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

I also received 3 payments and i still got it in my bank account.

I got paid 3 times. My account shows now balance between brackets (so negative amoint). Any revenue I make is reducing the amount instead of increasing so. I guess after some time it will just zero out the balance. I wouldn’t be surprised if Google didn’t reverse it to save efforts because revenues will zero the balance eventually.

I guess unless I decide to quit development and dev consol all togther MUAHAHA :stuck_out_tongue:

Now they haven’t paid me, thinking they paid me tree times last time (I’ve got only one payment though). What a mess. How do I contact them? :confused: