Stupid Play Store Banned My Account

This is a notification that your application, Flare Music Player, with package ID us.apps.xmusicplayer, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR SUSPENSION: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.

This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid further app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Please also ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this suspension.

The Google Play Team

i have done anything wrong still playstore bans my account for nothing, please guys help me, can u name some 3rd party stores that are good.

Any covers shown in screenshots? If yes, then they are the reason most likely.

Well, from the screenshot it doesn’t look like YOU developed this player from scratch. Which source code did you use?

You can see the cached version here: Flare Music Player - if the app & description are original then I don’t see any violation, there are no covers. The description uses a bit too much keywords, but it would cause a different suspension message (spam, repetition etc.) apart from that, everything looks OK. There are some trademarks on the word Flare, but they seem not to be related to mobile apps, so I doubt it is the reason.

That would be extremely insane on the part of Google but maybe the titles of songs in one of the screenshots are the problem? Maybe someone will notice something more…

You are thief! This application is completly stolen from Apollo Music Player/Henry MP: Apollo Music Player Given a Material Design Makeover
So don’t tell that ban is for nothing, it’s for stealing. You are not HenryMP also, because his app is still avaible in store and this design is modification made for XDA users.
@Magnesus @itsnotme

I wonder how many claims of unfair banns are actually unfair… I believe Google is not as tyrant as we have called it . After all, they want to keep the store clean, something that benefits all developers

true, but not in my case u can ask magnesus if my app is any similar to henry MP

u are stupid, my app is far different from apollo or henry MP , and who are u calling thief , biggest spammer , spam some where else , everybody knows u are the one who does things like that . not my personality
i suggest u take a look at yourself before blaming others, and spammers don’t mentioned there package name and who knows that better than u

good research @ramzixp (if its true). By the way, devankit’s icon is far superior to this one from HenriMP… And the name, he at least should have called it HenriMP - Music Player or sth like that… He developed good app, but I think these glitches lower his discoverability and he looses potential downloads.

if your app is this flare media player from cached, why your screens looks 100% the same like apollo? oO only color is different, everything looks exactly like apollo? oO
@allagainstyou I don’t know if he stolen app but cached screens = 100% the same design like apollo music player, different background color only and strings in table :wink: This can be reason of ban

Sorry, but that was also my first impression when I saw screenshots of ypur player. It looks too similar.
Tell us how many percent of the source code and resources you actually did yourself (honestly).

I’m sure it would take at least two years of development for a player with these features. I know what I’m talking about because I developed a successful music player from scratch.
Sometimes it is not enough to slightly modify and extend an open-source project and add an AdMob banner.

it look 100% same as apollo , u must be blind, if u have apollo app open it and see it there are so many differences

its about 2 to 3 months effort, i also thought about using apollo source code, since that player is very well coded , but when i got to know about apollo , my app was already more than half developed so it will require than my own app , so i didnt use apollo and screenshot has so many difference , i will point out 2 for u :-
1)apollo is 4.0.3+ mine is 2.3.3+. so basically native ICS classes but my app uses support library so that it is compatible with 2.3.
even if i have used apollo it would have considerable effort to make it 2.3+
2) apollo uses black and white actionbar while i use new material design guidelines for colouring actionbar .
3)my app supports dark and light theme apollo doesn’t
4)in screenshot u can see my default artwork is coloured according to theme, apollo doesnt support that

Sorry guy, but it’s absolutely impossible to write such an app from scratch within 2 or 3 months of effort.
Not even the best developer in the world could do that.

To be honest, I also believe you took most of the code from other projects.

well some thing can be helped , u can believe that if u want but truth can never be change .

Apollo Music Player - 1st Flare - yours

I see things, that you can change in…15 minutes:
-change box colors
-delete padding right and left on layout
-change player by add string with song name
-change icon in player to some red box
-change strings for german
-change heart icon for star
-add drop down menu to action bar by one code line

You are thief and I proven it

well if u know about coding then i could have explained u the difference but u only know to steal and do these things as u havent developed a single app yourself, btw did u ever make anything except spam .

yes you know me, hah… good that google bans pirates, good luck now without account :wink:

if google had banned pirates u wouldnt have been around , and btw half the music app on playstore uses apollo code and are not banned . the famous shuttle looks same like apollo, would u call that thief. if u have design guidelines the tabs are standard design guidelines, well cant expect to u to understand that

Well, you can and I’d say it is VERY similar.
I’ve done some research (because the whole thing is a bit amusing I have to admit) and Apollo Music Player is licensed under Apache license (probably, since there is no license in the repository: Apollo (CyanogenMod9 music player) – F-Droid ), so you can legally use it’s source code. HenryMP version though is probably closed source so you can’t.

I’ve noticed a few clues though that show that ramzixp might be right (for example one of the things that differs in the screenshots in comparison to HenryMP version is the star icon - put in place of the heart - and it doesn’t match, it’s the wrong size). Another thing is that small thing that you’ve already admitted in one of the PMs which I won’t quote out of good heart.