google play account funny termination

It is to be informed that your app package name com.xxx.xxx has been suspeneded and due to multiple prior violation your account has been terminated…
The funny thing that the app that got suspended is being already unpublished by me five days ago…and its no longer availble on google play at suspension time…
So what the hell is there .Can i get my account back…

You can try to appeal to Google,but i don’t think you can get your account back…

Only thing you can do is call google customer service but talk nicely.

Where i have to call.
Is there any specific number for google play developer support…

1 (650) 253-0000

there is no option to talk to support…

As said above, you would need to contact Google.

You can always try to open a new account I suppose - it might work.

Cheers,

Noam

Keep trying to get a live person and see if they can help. To open a new account you need to

1. Get a debit card thats not your name
  2. Sign up with different email and different IP address

My account got again active…

How? , did they send you any message, did you appeal ?

I appeal and appeal got accepted…

can u just share your exact email u sent , so that i can also appeal and get my account reinstated

Seriously, please share. You’re not the only one that’s been burned by google play. Share the knowledge! Please. :slight_smile:

First i send an email regarding specific app that was banned and due to whole account got banned.But this one was not got accepted by google.
Then i appeal regarding accountand this one was i wrote
“My app with name Xxxxxx is already being unpublished by me 3 to 4 days ago when it suspend.
So how u can suspend an app which is no longer availble on google play.
So please reinstate my account”

I don´t really believe that… could you give us more details?

regarding what…

Sorry, I did not read this “The funny thing that the app that got suspended is being already unpublished by me five days ago”

Now it makes sense :slight_smile:
Anyways, if I were you, I would create another account and move the apps to the new account… and after that, NEVER user the account with 2 bans any more. You are at the limit of getting an account banned, which means that google will put the eye on you on future accounts (You will probably have to do some tricks to open/create new accounts, and not with your name or bank account, if your actual account get banned)