Integrate ads into any APK file, games, apps, live wallpapers

Hi Guys ads2apk just went live and anyone can signup to use their service now. Service is awesome and great go to this link below to signup and start integrating.

Dashboard/Login

I have already used them for 5 apps and I am loving it.

Any examples of what it does or how it looks? Your referral link makes me suspicious.

any information details about this service? do they have a FAQ page for details? what kinds of apps can this service be used on? any apps or apk can be integrated with ads?

Awesome find I have been looking for something like this. This makes things so much easier for me but I haven’t tried it yet. But dude you know the rules , you have to clearly mark referral links as such. Or at least don’t mask it , but great job finding this!!

Can I inject ads in angry birds apk by using this service?

is this safe to use for apps that would be uploaded to googleplay?

Yes you can, I injected Popcorn Time and Uploaded to 1mobile market and getting good downloads on it, but there is no way to change package name, so I dont reccomend it, you can also get sued.

Yes it is safe to use. This is perfect for game makers but dont want to use the crappy 3rd party plugins for ads so this service is perfect for those people.

This app here I made using Click Team Fusion Software which is only $99 but doesnt have monetizing or ad support unless you buy the $399 developer edition and you only get admon, chartboost or leadbolt which all not that good so I used service to inject bundle2 into this app so download it and test it out if you want.

Swing Dude Game |

This is created by the same guy that developed ads2livewallpaper.com which has a very good reputation on the forums so I can assure you that his ads2apk service is even better. If you prefer not to use my referral link which helps me to get credits then you can signup directly at www.ads2apk.com

1 day before official info, but this is good :slight_smile:
Tomorrow I will describe service in new post but now you can look on fresh video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7hBWG23UsDPs0s0pmp8fUl0QHw7uZoRK .

Answering to question “is this safe?”: This is safe as safe is ad network’s SDK which you are using for Google Play, because my service implements official SDKs from ad networks.

can this be used with apk’s that already have ads integrated and I would just like to ad other ads from other networks?

Yes, you can. But you shouldn’t integrate ads which you already have in APK.

can we upload the apks on google play after we integrate our ads on it ?

ads2apk.com is a tool for integrating ads and not guarantee that ads from ad networks are compliant. Integration code injected to APK file, calls methods from official ad network’s SDKs.
So, Developer must decide that his application with choosed ads is compliant with Google Play.

oh thx for this great tool i test it on app and it works great , but i am afraid on my gp account cuz this tool not change package name and i think they will discover this when we upload it on gp , i think it will be good for other app stores
another question , if i integrate ads on well know apps like facebook , did the ad network “example : admob” say something about this or not ?

What Google Play can discover?
You can’t integrate ads to not your applications - this is illegal. If this activity will be detected, your account on ads2apk.com will be terminated. AdMob for sure also will ban your account.

cmon man , all ppl will use this tool like this , they will get the most famous app , integrate their ads and publish it on the web , so if this forbidden so why u made this tool , “to put ads in our apps” , i can by myself integrate ads in my apps without this tool

@levantapp
This tool is wonderful for use with online app editors which normally offer limited monetization options.
@ads2livewallpaper
I tried it today and it handed me a really small apk file (64kb size instead of 5MB +). I have contacted you through support. Plus, I think it should be good idea to cache up and keep a copy of the generated apks so user can download them later on if a problem with his net occurred. For example, I neglected to start downloading the generated apk and moved at once to Support, so I “lost” my generated apk file. This was not a problem with ads2livewallpaper because there was no charge, but now with coins it is a problem. Some users might not manage to download at once yet they will have spent their coins already.

if this is the main purpose of this tool , so god bless u :slight_smile:

Please check your email. After investigation what was wrong I will refund coins to you.