Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    asd
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Going into 2016 would Adbudditz be a good choice?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    as long as i know, they are teasing the users for payments
    Happy to have Leo Safeguard V3 in my Android

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been using AdBuddiz and I get from over $1 to $3 when someone downloads an app from the ads and can make over 50 cents a day just from one app even if I don't get a download that day. Their UI is elegant and smooth and their support team is amazing. I've recently had some issues and the AdBuddiz team solved all my issues and responded quickly to them. I recommend them and I also use AdMob to monitize my apps and its working for me.

Official AdBuddiz Representative Clara Lambert's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malik1994 View Post
    as long as i know, they are teasing the users for payments
    Hey Malik1994,
    What do you mean by "teasing the developers for payments"?
    We have paid millions of $ to thousands of publishers.
    We make sure to pay always on time.

If there was an issue with your account, I would happy to take a look at it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara Lambert View Post
    Hey Malik1994,
    What do you mean by "teasing the developers for payments"?
    We have paid millions of $ to thousands of publishers.
    We make sure to pay always on time.

If there was an issue with your account, I would happy to take a look at it.
    He's just a spammer. You can check his posts, all of them is just a random sentence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

need information from Latin America

I'm really interested in adbuddiz I did a account and I from Nicaragua Central America and my game have people from Latin America, do you have a support for my country and do you have a good detection of the ads showed to Latin America public?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquamak View Post
    I'm really interested in adbuddiz I did a account and I from Nicaragua Central America and my game have people from Latin America, do you have a support for my country and do you have a good detection of the ads showed to Latin America public?
    Hi aquamak,

Thanks for joining

We can provide support in Spanish (hablamos espaņol!) and we have inventory in some Latin American countries, the best performing countries being Mexico and Brazil. Please feel free to email me your geos, and I can check the situation for you: [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What are payment terms? Minimum payment and schedule? I wanna give a try...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAk View Post
    What are payment terms? Minimum payment and schedule? I wanna give a try...
    Hi PrinceAk,

Thanks for your interest! Our standard payment terms are "net 45", which means that you are paid 45 days after end of the month, once you reach the minimum threshold of $100 in revenue. Shorter payment terms are available based on the traffic you send us.

If you believe you may qualify for shorter payment terms, feel free to send me an email ([email protected]) with links to your apps and I'll have a look

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My experience from AdBuddiz is not so good until now !!!

I am new Google Play developer and I decided to use AdBuddiz ads in my new app because they contacted me in a kind way and because, as I have read in this forum, they have clean ads and their SDK is simple to integrate. All these are true. They really have clean and beautiful ads and the SDK is so easy to integrate.

However the bad thing is that they don t have campaigns in the most countries that my app is downloaded and used. Actually I have approximately 2000 downloads in 1 month and the users play an average of 10000 games per day. That means that they should see 2000 ads per day. However they see an average of 20 ads per day (!!!). This happens because AdBuddiz "don t have campaigns at the moment" as they informed me !!!

Before I totally remove AdBuddiz from my app and use another ad company (probably AdMob) I would like to ask how is the rewarded video working. Do you get paid each time users watch a video or each time there is an install ?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast