Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiblueeyes View Post
    Are there any networks you can recommend ? With similar ecpm and fillrates like appodeal before ?
    Or can you recommend good mediation service ?
    I'm going to use MoPub's mediation with the networks that I believe are going to perform well in my case. So I'm planning this setup:
    - Facebook Audience Network (Test)
    - MobileCore (I have good relation with their staff and excellent account manager)
    - Chartboost (Test)
    - iAd (Because is strong in USA and I'm getting ads + IAPs in the same payment from iTunes)
    - AdMob (As backfill + self cross-promotion)

And you could include StartApp among those.

MoPub is a great mediation tool, and you can, and MUST, create your own configurations (segments) to make it work properly, so you need to spend time analyzing how your app and the different ad networks are performing in the different countries, etc.
    Great option to monetize along your ads is Pollfish offering $0.30 per completed survey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestofndz View Post
    I'm going to use MoPub's mediation with the networks that I believe are going to perform well in my case. So I'm planning this setup:
    - Facebook Audience Network (Test)
    - MobileCore (I have good relation with their staff and excellent account manager)
    - Chartboost (Test)
    - iAd (Because is strong in USA and I'm getting ads + IAPs in the same payment from iTunes)
    - AdMob (As backfill + self cross-promotion)

And you could include StartApp among those.

MoPub is a great mediation tool, and you can, and MUST, create your own configurations (segments) to make it work properly, so you need to spend time analyzing how your app and the different ad networks are performing in the different countries, etc.
    Whats your results with apple? Hard to get some 100k users?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    Whats your results with apple? Hard to get some 100k users?
    Overall I'm happy that I moved to Apple. Isn't easy at all. I'm getting around 15k downloads a week. It's been steady for some time already. Now I want to reach 35k/week (5k/day) to make real money.

Appodeal increased x2 (almost x3) the money being earned when using ONLY iAd. So in my case with iOS, it wasn't really a big improvement, even less when you are fighting against 40% of fill rate from iAd.
    Great option to monetize along your ads is Pollfish offering $0.30 per completed survey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestofndz View Post
    Overall I'm happy that I moved to Apple. Isn't easy at all. I'm getting around 15k downloads a week. It's been steady for some time already. Now I want to reach 35k/week (5k/day) to make real money.

Appodeal increased x2 (almost x3) the money being earned when using ONLY iAd. So in my case with iOS, it wasn't really a big improvement, even less when you are fighting against 40% of fill rate from iAd.
    Any paid marketing with yours 15k/week? Or just free+/codes for full version? Good technique is release paid version and make some 5000 codes to get full for free. Publish codes on iOS forums and you have free promotion and reviews.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    Any paid marketing with yours 15k/week? Or just free+/codes for full version? Good technique is release paid version and make some 5000 codes to get full for free. Publish codes on iOS forums and you have free promotion and reviews.
    Heard about those codes, but never thought about using them in that way, thank you for the tip. Anyway this application is for free. The installs are coming purely from ASO (ranking on the top for some strong keywords).

6. Likes ramzixp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Guys, please open another thread for off-topic discussions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I have received an email some minutes ago, here is the email from appodeal:

Hello,

We have detected abnormal activity on your account. The players from your application do not have activity that is typical of real players, and we see a violation of the Appodeal Terms and Conditions. Your login, publishing, advertising, and payment capabilities have been suspended pending further review. If you try to log in, you will see an error message that your 'user is not found' because we have suspended your ability to login.

If you believe that this is a misunderstanding, please respond to this email within 30 days with any information that may help.

You may direct any questions or follow up information to us at [email protected].

--
    Appodeal Publisher Review

What is going on Pavel ? Are you kidding me ? I have over 500000 active users !
    I was on other networks before and there is nothing wrong with my app !

I also had 7900 dollar !!! which i had in my account !
    I requested the payout for this money some mintues ago - some minutes after requesting the payout i received the above mail !

9. Likes noeawan liked this post
    Wao
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got same thing few minutes ago. I already received some payments from them and now im banned for some reason i had there over 2k. This is getting out of control.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Sorry @itsnotme, you are right

As @Wao said, this is getting out of control. I'm really sorry for you guys, hope it's nothing.

Don't know if someone else is with me about this, but I have the feeling that Appodeal is hiding some important facts from their recently issue with AdMob, and it could be related to some pending payments from AdMob being frozen? We are talking about some serious thousands of dollars per day.

Only time will tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiblueeyes View Post
    Yes its getting out of control!
    Also Geoffrey Hladik (from appodeal) is not responsing any more to me. I am linked with him over skype and chatted almost every day with him.
    Today he is online since hours (i can see on skype) but he is not responsing any more!

Also Pavel is not responsing any more here on forum.

Seems like appodeal was a scam - planned from beginning...
    I don´t think so. Pavel responded me tonight. I think due to the problems they are all very busy with fixing, developing the browser plugin and maybe looking for new alternatives for Admob

Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast