Weird things with airpush on the first days ?

seriously guys what is wrong with airpush ? they are very dark and unclear, there are weird things with my stats, i uploaded my app 2 days ago, and until now i have about 50 downloads (yeah i know too bad im also crying ) my stats in airpush says i only have 1 new installs and 9 pushes, how could this happen ? 9 pushes to 1 device only ? when i contact them they say its a integration problem ? seriously then how come i have 1 installs and 9 pushes ? anyone with experience with them please tell me whats wrong ! :slight_smile:

reach out to live support. I had once got my apk checked from their support by sending apk at [email protected]

thats ‘normal’ for airpush if you ask me…especially when you have low no. of install…
another thing is, people usually see 100%+ fill rates in their dashboard…which is impossible !

Dude, calm down!

You have just damn 50 downloads, give it couple of weeks, things will go normal. Also maybe your users cancels your EULA each time. When you get 10,000+ downloads then start to complain, you always posting about for very tiny things like “I got 11 downloads and no pushes”.

Wait a month, then complain about it.

@AndroMania mentioned EULA. Is EULA also necessary for banners

If banners are part of the in-app SDK, then AFAIK it’s possible to avoid the EULA. See Is it possible to hide EULA in Airpush? - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android .

but now a days they have single sdk. probably I’ll get confirmation from their support

Guys seriously im sorry but i was not complaining, im just new to this all and im not sure if im doing wrong or bad, i’m kinda depressed lol

@hitman_544,

No worries man, but its part of how things work in mobile advertising. you won’t see good results for a while. Gotta wait till more time passes to really give a proper analysis. I’m sure things will get better. I was in the same boat with you when i first added Airpush’s SDK

Thank you, you made me feel much better now :wink: