Admob eCPM Down on January

My eCPM Drop from $1.7~$2 to $1~$1.2. Whether its normal in january eCPM drop?. when its recovered in January ending or Feb Starting?

Hi pramoth,

There was an eCPM drop in all major ad networks unfortunately - I’m pretty sure it will go up back again in no time.

In the meantime, how about adding another SDK to monetize and increase your revenues? You don’t need to replace any current ad network you got; our SDK monetizes out of your app and delivers sponsered content over banners - just another revenue stream.

Send me a PM or signup here to know more.

Cheers,

Noam

its way too down for me as well…

It’s normal behaviour. Be patient

We noticed a substantial drop in December, probably about 40% which was enough that it caused us to route most of our inventory to other networks. This is specific to interstitial, we don’t run any banners in our network.
*edit, our traffic is almost all US so I can’t say how or if international rates from Admob have changed significantly.

If you look in detail at the presentation of the ads you will notice that you can’t click on them the first second or two after they appear. That change happened in December and understandably resulted in significantly lower CTR. Most of those clicks were probably accidental and ultimately this change will be good for Admob since advertisers will see better results and increase their bids/budgets. However, it will take some time for things to normalize and placements that might be clicked on accidentally will suffer the worst drop in CPM.

Hi there!

If you’re disappointed in your revenue streams, I’ve been working on something entirely new called Unlockable.

We serve minigames based on ads with very high eCPMs and a custom look to fit your apps. We guarantee that your players actually enjoy their ads, while making you more money.

You can check it out in action at demo.unlockable.com and if you have any interest reach out at [email protected]

We have the exact same numbers. $1-1.2ecpm. Our CTR went up to 3,5%, but ecpm kept the same, sadly. We only earn about 3cents per click. Admob serves very very bad in low tier countries. For example we have an ecpm above $4 in japan, korea, australia, USA etc, but only ecpms between $0.3-0.5 in Russia, Brazil, Mexico etc. This gap is just so damn huge.

Hi,pramoth_rj

If Admob disappointed you,you can try Mobvista,we provide Mediation which’ll select the best ad from different network(Such as Mobfox,Startapp…etc)to ensure the highest eCPM.

Furthermore,we’ll give you weekly payment.

If you need more details,please contact me,thanks

How much is your weekly threshold for weekly payments?

Hi,emperado,the threshold is 50

Hi Guys,

As its the beginning Q1 CPMs are typically lower as advertising demand is soft. With that being said, seems like Admob CPMs have been in decline even since the beginning of December. I would suggest continuing to test other networks to see which ones perform the best for your inventory. With AerServ mediation you can do so very easily. Majority of our supported networks are S2S based, no additional SDKs are required. Easily test multiple networks and pause or even remove them within our dashboard without having to republish your app.

Additionally we offer high preforming branded video ads along with more supported video networks than Admob and MoPub.

message me if you have any questions or sign up for free here: https://www.aerserv.com/

I’d be more than happy to give you a demo of our platform and highlight benefits, features and differentiators we offer.

[email protected] | Philiptse85

Cheers,

for anyone admob ecpm recovered? for going worse day by day

Its down for everyone. Seems 25% down compared to same time last year which is bad.

Do You know when ecpm recover after jan or Feb First week or Feb Last

January is always bad for eCPMs.

for admob ecpm recovered? jan and feb are very worst. when admob ecpm recovered?

usually recover in the spring. but the world economy is weak

for anyone admob ecpm recovered? still low for me? when its recovered already two months over.

still low for me…

ECPM decreased from $1.1 to $0.4 from December to March. Trend still goes down day by day. I don’t see any sign of improvement.