Looking for good cpm for India

One of my app is driving major (more than 85 %) traffic from US and admob is paying $0.22 ecpm. Can some one suggest good Indian traffic monetization solution or suggest any one out of the following (my research)

AdIQuity
AdGoi.CoM | Mobile Ad Network
Mobile Advertising Network for Premium in-app Ads and Global App Monetization | Vserv.mobi
Media.net
Ybrant Digital
https://www.applovin.com

inmobi and airpush are the best for APAC traffic including India.

ok. going ahead with airpush for now.
Have asked them to let me know the ecpm which I can expect from them. waiting for airpush support to reply.
Following is my feedback on some of the ad networks which I have tried for Indian traffic:

appbrain - very poor sdk.
mmedia - poor earnings in india
applovin - optimizes on installs and not just impressions/clicks. Good for high user base apps only
adgoi - allows only sites, no apps.
vserv.mobi - no immediate approval
adiquity - no immediate approval. sdk throws NPE.
vibrant - account not approved immediately
admob - good for filling impressions but bad earnings from India

edomz is an awesome cpm program for indian traffic. It pays , I got many payments. Rates are quite good and most important support is available within short time. they accepts traffic from all countries. If you haven’t tried it, its’ time to test it.

Where is the option to create account for banner ads? I only see pop-up and pop-under relevant to me.

Here’s a screenshot of one of our developers from india, from the past week (his apps’ traffic is 80% India, and the rest is other countries in Asia):

He’s using our interstitial App-Wall, here’s a screenshot of that:

2appofferwall-small.jpg

You’re all welcome to give it a try!

Can you reattach a pictures because for some reason forum do not allow me to see them (probably I am not the only one). Maybe you can reattach them to some web service.

It’s because you’re using Ad-blocking software on your browser.

Using stock Mozzila browser and only few basic add-ons (flash, java etc.) also header, footer and in-post ads always shown on this and other sites so its not ad blocking problem.
We can argue about push/icon ads but that does not mean that I block any type of ads. Actually I never block any if I do not like content of some site stop to visit them.

Sorry I didn’t mean to come off rude. I use Ad-Block Plus on my browser and realised it was blocking images in the forum, so I disabled it on this forum.
I have no idea why you can’t see the images in that case.

Anyway guys,
here are the eCPM’s from the image i’ve attached:
$1.28
$1.23
$1.17
$1.05
$1.05
$1.01

Thanks,

Sorry, my fault. I am glad that we solved this misunderstanding. :slight_smile:

Hi javaxp, you don’t need approvals to get started with Vserv.mobi as you are provided with pre-approved Zones to start off with.

Also I suggest trying us out, our average CTR on interstitial is around 10% which delivers high eCPMS.

PM if you have any questions.

I am using Adtomatik. Has more than 2,000 premium advertisers. Increase your revenue running CPA CPL CPM CPC campaigns with worldwide reach, and highest fill rates. Recommend it.

I’m also pretty interested in this. One of my apps has 60% current installs in India and 60% of its daily installs are also from India. I have no idea why, not specifically an Indian app. I use Admob in it and get about $1 ecmp on interstitials.

Our India inventory is huge and provides solid eCPMs. If you have apps that you want to test, I can ensure a proper minimum for you. Let me know ASAP and we can provide guarantees for the tests. You can’t lose. :slight_smile:

I 2nd that for India specifically I would use Notifymob. Also Vietnam and Phillipines Notifymob is good there also.

You should try out SWAYco. It helps monetize apps through quick polls. It’s non-intrusive to your users and easy to install. Every successful poll submission earns the app developer $0.30. This will help boost revenue for your app. Reach out if you have questions or would like to further discuss. [email protected]

I’m with Notify on this one. They are killing it for me in India. $1 - $3 CPM consistently for 2 months now. Admob is set up in the too and keeps a standard revenue line for me.

I suggest u can try Mobvista which have good traffic in South,East & Southeast Asia,and its new SDK provides Mediation(Admob, Mobfox, Startapp…all in one)especially weekly payment.

https://dev.mobvista.com/user/register/