Appwiz another StartApp?

Just got a mail from them this morning:

“Appwiz is a mobile monetization platform that helps Android app developers make money from their apps. Appwiz provides a mobile search engine Icon that integrates with any Android app. Once a user downloads an app embedded with Appwiz SDK , a search icon appears on the user’s home screen (which can be rejected by the user at any time) - PPD : Pay Per Download, for each user that press “Accept” on Appwiz EULA screen grants the developer a payment,
Rates changes according to your user’s geographic location around the world.”

So they work like StartApp, is there anyone here that is using their network? Is it worth? Any problems?

Ah! I was wondering when we’d see another network like this. Will check them out.
They will most likely have a higher RPDM as they are starting out!

from their FAQ

Q: How much we pay for PPD?
A: Our payment is based on number of app downloads; you get paid for each download.We offer 2 integration levels: Full and Partial. The amount of payment depends on the integration level you choose. For full integration, we pay $0.05 for each new U.S install , $0.01 for each new install from any other country. For partial integration, we pay $0.04 for new U.S installs and $0.008 for new installs from any other country.

Hey All,

I’m not one to say anything about any other ad network, and I usually respect everyone trying to make it in this competitive industry.

But, here is the text from our FAQ page (Frequently Asked Questions Regarding StartApp) -

“Our payment is based on number of app downloads; you get paid for each download generated with our SDK inside. There are 2 integration levels available: Full and Partial. The amount of payment depends on the integration level you choose. For full integration, we pay $0.055 for each new U.S install , $0.01 for each new install from any other country. For partial integration, we pay $0.04 for new U.S installs and $0.008 for new installs from any other country”

Looks familiar? There are quite a few more “similarities” like this between their site and ours.

Developers should always explore and test new ad networks, but I would recommend being careful in who you do business with, and always learn and study what they offer, who this company is, is it backed and have funds to actually pay you etc.

All the best,
Ariel.

Yeah it looks the same as StartApp’s current rates. They are offering net15 though, as opposed to net30 with StartApp.

They are offering $100 bonus if you integrate with 4 apps in your first week.

Looks like a good alternative, if they provide a stable experience obviously.

I’m going to try them on some small apps and post back in a week or so!

Going to wait for your report then :slight_smile:

That´s the reason i asked around first on the forum :), although they do have similarities they are planning to add ad icons and push ads in the future has stated on “how it works”

I signed up, looks great! Will use it together with Startapp for double income

I just read their FAQ and noticed this:

Q: How safe is it to use Appwiz?
A: 100% safe. Our search partners are industry leaders and we hold the highest standards of privacy. We are certified by both Norton Verisign and TRUSTe.

So does this mean their SDK will not get flagged has being virus by anti virus companies, or am i wrong?

Most likely it won’t for a while. At some point it’s bound to though. All it takes is for some users to flag it I believe…

it would be great if we can use this company and startapp to double revenue

there is no distinction between full and partial integration…they have offer walls and premium walls…

Been speaking with one of their support staff and have one app running with them now.
@amalvj123 I asked them about that and they said the website is currently under revamp. They’ve updated integration section now with the following:

Q: How much we pay for PPD?
A: .Our payment is based on the number of downloads generated with the app that has our SDK integrated. We have two different payment options: For our 360° SDK, we pay $0.075 for each install made from the United States, $0.025 for each download made from the United Kingdom, and $0.01 for each download made from the rest of the world. For our Search SDK only, we pay $0.05 for each install made from the United States, $0.015 for each download made from the United Kingdom, and $0.01 for each download made from the rest of the world.

The 360 SDK means integrating the other ad types I believe and they only offer full integration for their Search SDK. They are offering $0.015 for UK, which is the only difference from StartApp there. They do require a few extra permissions compare to StartApp, but they are intended for the extra ad types. Their docs say you have to include the extra permissions whether you use the extra ad types or not. Not sure why though…

what about returning users?

I integrated apwizz in 4 of my apps today and they are up and running…not bad…

pros:
-real time reporting…:smiley:
-net15

Cons:
-Stranger
-comparatively bad Eula and dashboard,documentation
-the only ad in offerwall and premium wall is “Du Battery Saver&Switch Widget”…lol

Not sure. They are either paying the same rates for returning users or not at all. I will enquire.

i integrate appwiz today, payment is higher than startapp
im using now startapp and appwiz in the same app
the best thing about appwiz is there’s no returning users

You mean that an user will count as a new user even if it has appwiz sdk already installed on their phone? :open_mouth:

they dont have the returning user system, but i dont know if they count the returning user as a new user or they dont count it at all
but im happy with the numbers, my average is 1.5 cent for each download from appwiz (and i get 0.65 cent from startapp) if you have more traffic in usa you will get better numbers

Well if they don´t count returning users then probably their network will suck in the future when a lot of users have their sdk installed.

I am tempted in trying their sdk, but it´s weird nobody from their side as come to this forum, also i will probably wait till someone get´s paid from them. Just playing safe