Google AdSense Leak

Hi All,
I found this on pastebin

What do you think about it ?
Google AdSense Leak - Pastebin.com

People have figured stuff like this was going on but the problem is if someone does not get banned , they defend google super hard claiming other people are fraud. Of course there is fraud, but not the amount google claims.

this is the scariest part of Google (not just admob), their internal workings are all hush hush and top secret, protected by an army of lawyers.

Google is one of biggest internet companies around, and the majority of their dealings are handled 100% internally with nothing physical changing hands(unlike every other big company). they can do whatever they want because the internet is basically new compared to all other industries and there aren’t that many regulations from the govt about internet/advertising .

Google right now is in its golden era, they dominate without any real competition. i seriously hope something happens like what happened to Boeing in the 30’s Google gets forced to split up its divisions into their own companies.

It was probably made up by some frustrated developer. It might have some true in it and it might have made Google take notice and change some things inside - since their guy commented on it a few times (debunking it of course). And I love the “Don’t be evil, pft!” (rolling eyes) motto.

Here is some discussion: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7667976 with some new information from others, I recommend reading the comments - they are more likely to be true and some give quite interesting insight into AdSense.
It was also posted at least twice on this forum, but I can’t find it now since search seems not to work.

I was one of the adsense accounts that got banned for no reason was ready for a 3,500 payout when my adsense got suspended for no reason, this was in 2009, now that I no longer have a website getting tons a traffic they reinstated my adsense back in 2013 for no reason at all, so because of them i lost my website and traffic, went from 3500 a month before ban and now only $10 a month after reinstatement on smaller sites. So google can take a “BBD” or BBC and stick up thier you know where.

The thing I don’t understand about this post is why Admob have reduced the payment (since June, 2013) delay if their objective is to accumulate money ni the developers account before banning them.

For me, some arguments are true, but some others are FUD.

@Wob - from what I remember the claim was it was used a few years ago but stopped.

Ok, Thanks for the precision, I haven’t seen It was stopped

Google… is Scary when you start thinking deeply about it…