Leadbolt - one sdk per app?

Hello,

it seems that Leadbolt is compiling the sdk each time you download it.

I´m wondering why they do that and how that does affect my developing process.

Is the sdk bound to a certain app and I´ll need to download it each time I develop a new app or can I use it accross multipe apps?

Can I use it accross multiple accounts or is it bound to the account?

Use the same SDK for all apps, no need to keep regenerating.

Thank you, but I´m wondering why they do that at all.

Is the sdk not play store compilant and they make it each time individual, so that if some app is banned for it, google can´t ban the others at the same time?

Same goes for Airpush.

Both platforms look promising, but that fact makes me doubt if it is the right choice

Don’t mess with leadbolt. They are not good anymore. Try Mobilecore or Notifymob. Airpush is ok too if you want to try them.

Leadbolt lets you customise the SDK inclusions (eg Direct Deal ads, analytics and/or re-engagement, etc.) so you can choose what to include in your app with the SDK. It provides the ultimate developer control which is great. You can generate the SDK inclusions you want and use that in all your apps as needed.

No offense, but If that is the only reason, why don´t you provide one download link for each sdk configuration instead of providing the resources to compile the sdk´s on the fly for each user?

@droidboy why aren´t they good anymore?

The problem is, I want to use mediation and I need to go for the providers “Adience” is cooperating with