Admob policy warning

Hi,

I got warning about placing ads in one of my apps.
I made changes and want to inform admob that everything is done and fixed. I have only identification number for this case.
Can’t see anything in admob dashboard. Where I can appeal? Thanks for help

Solved - in email there was repeal link. I didn’t want repeal but made changes and fix it. But hopeless clicked this link and there was a form with data to fill in what I have changed and to which app is connected.
So assuming repeal link = fix form data

I think it might be a miracle. Admob allowed you to fix the app instead of banning you?

Not at all :).
Few months ago I got contact from google’s representative for app ads optimization - so another proof.
Strange that admob rised up this issue 2 years after app was pubished.

What was wrong with your ad placement?

I have scrollable layout where in the corner was ad, which was treated as overlapped content and causes misclicks. However i put it in this place to not disturb users. But this should be seperated from content.

So, you already released updated version? How that impacted your CTR? Did you see it really caused mislicks?

I’m asking because i wonder how your application has been scanned - someone pick it up manually or maybe some automatic trigger for manual review?

Also, does this warning contained specific information about what to change? Does it looked written by human or automatic message?

Anyway, it’s really nice to see something like that happens (instead of instaban). Maybe something is changing inside Google? Let’s hope so.

It looks like generated message.

I decide to wait one day more because admob representative wants to talk first - I will explain him everything what I have done in order to fix this issue. So far CTR for this app was regular I think ~1.5%.
No idea how it could be scanned. But I think that bot parsed my xml and see that in some Relative/Linear Layout some ad is placed treated as content - no idea -seriously. But when I looked to best practices that was my fault, even didn’t disturb/caused misslicks in my opinion.