Ad networks for live wallpapers

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask about best option , mix of ad networks for LWPs, As u know in lwps ppl usually see ads only once after install from GP. I’m currently using startapp , their splash at start , slider and exit ads from settings and my average ecpm is around 1.00-2,5 from their ad formats , and it depends of week, month and country.
Do you have any proposition of ad network for worldwide ? ( usa download rate is kinda low) or best mix ? for ex. splash startapp, exit ads appnext and mc sheez ? or maybe something another? widdit ? but im thinking its a bit risky , cuz its out of app …

Hey @wladca,

Like many other live wallpaper developers, it seems that you face a monetization problem that is rooted in the nature of your app. You can display as many interstitials and banners as you wish, but you will probably face low number of impressions. With HomeBase SDK by Widdit, you enjoy RevShare with a very high eCPM, regardless to user retention. You can always keep your current monetization SDK’s and simply add ours - and enjoy a brand new revenue stream.

Regarding the risk factor you’ve mentioned - Widdit and its products are 100% in compliance with the latest Google Play Developer Terms. HomeBase SDK delivers highly engaging sponsored content instead of ads, so you can be sure there is real value inside.

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the implementation process, or if you need any more details.

Best,

Noam

+1 on Noam_Widdit’s Answer

“Like many other live wallpaper developers, it seems that you face a monetization problem that is rooted in the nature of your app. You can display as many interstitials and banners as you wish, but you will probably face low number of impressions”

I think Supersonic will be able to be a great solution for you. You can find some great wallpaper publishers on our team…
Take advantage of the Christmas promotion - [b]>>Click Here<<[/b], integrate our SDK and receive $200 to advertise you wallpaper app:slight_smile:
I am sure you will find a very rewarding eCPM…

Hi wladca,

I would like to suggest testing our Airpush for your live wallpaper apps.
Our Bundle 1 SDK includes our banners, 360 banners, smart wall and a pay per download where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user installa nd EULA opt in, along with CPMs on the ads. When you do get engagement on the ads, our 360 banners perform 5 times better than traditional banners from other networks.

For 3rd party markets, our Bundle 2 SDK pays a flat rate per install and EULA opt in $0.05 world wide, at a $50 eCPM, and you don’t have to worry about user engagement or life time value on the ads.

PM me if you want to chat further.

Thanks

Airpush Nick

wladca,

NOTIFY is excellent for LWP apps! We’ve got more engaging GP compliant ad units such as the creative alert ads, triple play, etc. that perform at a high level for lwp apps. We’ve added a feature to allow developers to choose their ad preference settings (thereby allowing developers to increase ad serving according to their liking). Let me know if you’d like a demonstration.

We have a special offer going on for certain geos with guaranteed earnings. Anyone can email me or PM me for details.

Happy Developing!

I have pm you many times .if you have any PPD model for 3rd party markets…

Hi, is notifymob exit ads compliance with google play ads policy?

Yes, an exit ad would most likely be an interstitial ad type. Our interstitial ads are GP complaint. Be sure to use our GP compliant SDK upon integration.

For all LWP apps in non-GP markets, be sure to allow icon drops and notification ads for optimal revenues.

@gopal goyal

We do not have a public PPD right now. I can offer guarantees for certain markets and GEOs, if your users fit a certain demographic. In order to find out if your app(s) qualify then please email our support at [email protected].

All the Best!

You should try out SWAYco. It helps monetize apps through quick polls. It’s non-intrusive to your users and easy to install. Every successful poll submission earns the app developer $0.30. This will help boost revenue for your app. Reach out if you have questions or would like to further discuss. [email protected]