Very high eCPM from Appnext new SDK

Just wanted to update that we are seeing a very high increase in eCPM from everyone that integrated our latest version of SDK. It looking very good right now!
And this has nothing to do with the promotion we have, which is great by itself.

I think now is the time to give Appnext a try, if you haven’t already. Very nice results.

nice ecpm with the newest sdk

Are you sure you have the last version? We fixed all issues. And if it still happens, why didn’t you write me? Let’s work on it ASAP.

I agree! really like the new SDK. eCPM is great :smiley:

I surely used the latest version…
Interestitial on app launch it crash my app when i tested it after integration…

You are the only one I know of that has this problem. I’ll contact you ASAP to work it out.

Hi,

We are developer of several apps which has high imps(1M interstitial ads) everyday. Our users are mainly from Taiwan and Hong Kong. We are using Admob as our main Ad Network now but is interested in switching to other Ad Network as eCPM of Admob is low recently. We would like to know the eCPM performance of AppNext in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Do you have any IM so that we can speed up the conversation? Thanks.

We are looking forward to cooperate with AppNext.

Regards,
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Absolutely, I’d be happy to explain further. Add me on Skype - my ID is yoni_raveh

Sorry Jonathan,
The crashes was actually due to their mobilecore newest sdk which force close my app.
There was no problem with your newest sdk…
As i divided 50/50 traffic to mobilecore and appnext,so i think its due to appnext

Hi Jonathan,

I’m searching for an advertising network for an adult app which has 1.5 million downloads and 7k daily downloads. Our download are mostly from asia.
Is appnext a good choice?

Wow you got it on alternative markets or GP?

sounds like a chinese market, hence most traffic from asia, you need to target an asian ad network like eomobi, they advertise a lot of apps in chinese.

what ecpm rates are you guys seeing from appnext? I am seeing 2.50-3.50 from mobilecore ad doing good with them i hate to switch, also take into consideration your impressions, dont forget to compare your daily impressions from each network, example, same app with same daily installs had 70k impressions a day from network A while network B only showed 15k daily impressions, Network A might be a lower ECPM but the increased impressions can also yeild more money, so dont forget to compare.

What I was doing and recommend is to spread the impressions across networks for GP apps. God forbid if some day mC goes bust or sold to some other company then…
some back up has to be there. though i m getting 50 cents - 80 cents cpm on appnext (mostly asia traffic)

It is on an alternative market :slight_smile: They grabbed our app from GP when it was still legal. Will eomobi alone be enough to handle the requests or is it smart to also use other networks? It is mainly traffic from India.

sent you a pm please respond

You are right.
eCPM is a good tool to evaluate traffic, but comparing the revenue is always better, if possible.

Hi @javaexp,

That’s because you are using the old SDK. The whole point of this thread was to discuss the increase in eCPM we see from our new SDK.
I absolutely recommend that you try it out :slight_smile:

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for recommending new sdk. pls respond to my PM

Hello Jonathan,

I’m testing your SDK, but I don’t see a way to close the interstitial. Is this Google compliant?

Also, when pressing install, you go to the Google play store. But when tapping the back button, you don’t get back to the gamescreen in where you were playing. Maybe this is a little bug?

Thanks