Admob CTR and eCPM is way down for last 2 days

Hello,

My admob CTR and eCPM is twice less for yesterday for ALL my apps. Today (just started) it looks like it is 4 times less than previous days for all my apps.

They made a new algorithm to not count most of the clicks?
Do you face the same problem?

Exactly same problem, 40% drop in revenues yesterday Friday.

I have the same issue, but my number of clicks has stayed around the same.
eCPM had already gone from almost 15-18 euros in early December to 10 euros (disapppointed in the famous December rates :(), and yesterday even 5 !

hello. yes mine too, IST since yesterday early morning, very very less, almost just 1/4th than before. and if you notice its about interstitial.
interstitial rates gone down too much.
it shows me very less clicks, just 25% compared to previous days

hello. yes mine too, IST time since yesterday early morning, very very less, almost just 1/4th than before. and if you notice its about interstitial.
interstitial rates gone down too much.
it shows me very less clicks, just 25% compared to previous days

now it is 15-20% of what it used to be… some shit happening

Same here. Seen a 50% drop in ecmp and revenue.

CTR with interstilial dropped 75% with me 24hours ago. hope they fix it. cause if not, bye bye admob. terrible

Has anyone tried contacting someone at Admob?

me. didn’t have an answer yet

user needs to double click the banner that is the reason of dropped CTR…

the problem is with interstitial, not banners.

Opps sorry… hehe Please excuse me… :slight_smile:

I also contacted then and waiting their answer if ever

For me:

• Interstitial: the CTR drop started yesterday: 2 days ago it was 3.0%, yesterday down to 2.25% and today around 1.80%.
  • Banner: the CTR is dropping a lot for a week but I had made an update that messed with CTR… so I dont know what is the culprit, but yesterday I had 0.22% CTR and today it’s at 0.13%.

I’m worried :slight_smile:

But given the model behind AdMob, theoretically it shouldn’t affect our bottom-line.

Given that we’re selling clicks, and advertisers are buying clicks, if the supply is low, the price goes up on the click-auction, so the revenue should be the same. Let’s see.

Same here. There seems to be a drop in CTR and revenue last 2 days.

Before the surprise fall of admob, I started to search in google… on the ctr, and I found this forum! If I registered and I will leave my experience these days crazy admob.

Interstitiall (At the beginning of the application).

- Statistics from the last 7 days:

¡Look at that horrendous CTR! omg

-Now we are going with the statistics of today (now)

5614 imp (only open app Interstitial) - 6 clicks - ctr 0,11…I’m going to kill myself

only interstitial, this month

Screenshot_1.jpg

My CTR droped %50 last 2 days.
I played my game and realized that
They have put a button in the middle of the ad to prevent accidental clicks.