Eomobi the journey so far

Hi,
I’m using Eomobi for almost 2 months. First I tried them with just one of my apps and from 2 days ago I tried to implement it with my other apps too.
If you want you can use my referral link to register in eomobi: Eomobi

General info:
So I published my app in third party markets with airpush but I wanted to make an extra money so I tried Eomobi. They are paying 40$ per 1000 installs for tier 3 countries.
Their method of monetization is using push notification and system alert messages. They don’t bomberate user with system message alert ads like Airpush but they are using some aggressive methods too. You can also turn off push notification ads like I did and they pay you $20 pay 1000 installs.

pros:
[ul]
[li]Give you $10 at start[/li][li]Nice and helpful support[/li][li]Easy integration[/li][li]Don’t need too much permissions [/li][li]You can turn off push notification ads[/li][li]Pay per 2 weeks[/li][li]Pay per install(download) PPI - PPD[/li][/ul]

cons:
[ul]
[li]Use some aggressive methods[/li][li]Not Google compliment so you should use them just in third party markets[/li][li]Just pay you once per user. If you have two apps A and B and user install both of them they will count just one of them.[/li][/ul]

Payment:
They already paid me twice and there was no problem with their payment method. They paid on time and they terms in pay per 2 weeks and that quite nice.

I am happy with EOMOBI and am kicking myself for not using them in the past. I signed up to EOMOBI few months ago but did not integrate their SDK.
Couple of months ago, I started using them and have already got paid twice.

I get paid by wire. There is an option in the dashboard where you can select the payment method. I loath to use paypal and always opt for wire.

Both Eomobi and Airpush bundle 2 sdk is great networks for third party markets.

Eomobi working fine here also. On PayPal their payment resulted in a fee deduction of $4.35. May b wire is good option. But they asking for BIC code in addition to Swift code. Figuring out where to get that

BIC is the same code as SWIFT - each bank has own international code, you must search BIC (SWIFT) for your bank.

Thanks for that. I already know swift code so it is super easy now. :thumbup:

How do I intergrade eomobi sdk? I intergraded the sdk to my app but i cant see the ads why?

Can take up to 24 hours for ads to show, remember they pay for new users only like ap so if a user installsnfrom dev a first dev b won’t get paid. Also no credit unless an ad is shown first.

Hi, i´m interested in publishing my apps in third party markets, and include eomobi, where is a good starting point? i´ve heard about the amazon appStore, any help?

Hello,

THat means they don’t pay per app that is installed from your app and they pay $40 once you have 1000 users that installed your app with eomobi?

Hello,

THat means they don’t pay per app that is installed from your app and they pay $40 once you have 1000 users that installed your app with eomobi?

Hi,
THey pay for every install, 0.04 per install to be more accurate.

Hello,

Hi,
THey pay for every install, 0.04 per install to be more accurate.