Looking for ad network based on CPI/CPA and callback when user completed the action

Hello.

I want my app almost free of ads but I want to make them use premium services by doing an action / downloading an app and installing.

I’m looking some ad network that makes me know when an action was completed and I got the money for it, in order to make the user use the premium feature.

I’ve tried MobPartner but I don’t like it.

Ideas?
Thanks

Try tapjoy… See if you will like it…

Hi, you are looking for an affiliate network like:
Avazu
Mobpartner
Glispa
brusmedia
and … :slight_smile:

Hey saulhudson,

Althought we are not an affiliate network, and our campaigns are not based on CPA or CPI but all pay on a CPM basis, our SDK does have callback listeners for smartwall ads showing and closing.

Airpush Nick

Hello @saulhudson, what you are looking for is Pollfish. Pollfish provides all necessary listeners for you to know how much you will earn before prompting user to complete a survey and later on to reward him by unlocking some premium features for example.

[QUOTE=andreasv;98324]Hello @saulhudson, what you are looking for is Pollfish. Pollfish provides all necessary listeners for you to know how much you will earn before prompting user to complete a survey and later on to reward him by unlocking some premium features for example.

Hi Andreas.
PollFish is the best.
Indeed I’m finishing one big project where I think I will deliver more than 10.000 surveys in a campaign.

So I’m using PollFish as my main one, but I need to shuffle some of different network to give an alternative when user is out of surveys :slight_smile:

Hello romel_emperado

I’ve just seen that TapJoy works only with COINS and an INVENTED CURRENCY… can’t I do it in another way?

Tap joy has issues I guess please search for the posts here …and I recommend pollfish for incentivizing users

Hi, what countries PollFish is working for? What about Russia, Brazil Korea for example? What about fill rate? Thanks for your help

Hello @itsme. Pollfish has global and local surveys running through the platform every day. Therefore it covers the countries you mentioned. At the moment fill rate in these countries must be 60% or less. However these numbers change day by day as survey creators come and go to the platform to create surveys through our DIY survey tool in an ad hoc unpredicted way. If you have more questions please let me know or drop me an email at [email protected]

Wow, It was fast - )) Thanks.
I will register and check an SDK
I plan to use it for unlocking premium features

Hey @saulhudson - if the reason why you want the app almost free of ads is so that it doesn’t feel like spam, I’d suggest to try more subtle advertising formats that are not invasive.

When completing the action that unlocks the premium service, these ads can be switched off temporarily and hence act as an extra incentive for your users to complete more actions. At the same you will collect the additional revenue from the subtle advertising.

If you decide to adopt such revenue strategy with Avocarrot, I’d be happy to provide any input you might need and follow up for the results.

Hi,

We are developer of several apps which has high imps(1M interstitial ads) everyday. Our users are mainly from Taiwan and Hong Kong. We are using Admob as our main Ad Network now but is interested in switching to other Ad Network as eCPM of Admob is low recently. We would like to know the eCPM performance of AirPush in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Do you have any IM so that we can speed up the conversation? Thanks.

We are looking forward to cooperate with AirPush.

Regards,
Kyle

I think Supersonic will be able to be a great solution for you. We have great CPA rates…
We also have a Christmas promotion - >>Click Here<<, integrate our SDK and receive $200 to advertise you app…

Hi, I work for a company called Unlockable which is probably exactly what you’re looking for. Unlockable (demo.unlockable.com) is launching a pilot program for 3-4 mobile app developers to test video-based CPI campaigns this January, and we’re offering a high guaranteed eCPM to participants (much higher than anything posted here). Please let me know if you’re interested by reaching out to [email protected] and I can provide details.

We’ve got great fill and high performing ads for Taiwan and Hong Kong GEOS. Hit us up to set up a risk-free test.