MKMOB is the real Deal HIGH ECPM RATES

Hi guys,

MKMOB is the real deal guys Been using them for a week now and get nice high eCPM rates of around $3.25. I earned about $378 this week on my apps on about 5 of my apps.

I will repost again once I receive my first payment but so far so good.

akenob has been real helpful during the integration process.

maybe you should give it at least 6 months before making claims about new ad networks. I remember you raving about notifymob couple months ago and now it seems that adnetwork went to crap.

mkMob is not a new network my friend. We have been around since 2010 as a niche network, which is why you have never heard about us. We originally started in central america and the Caribbean region(Mobile Advertising is not very huge there).

Now we have shifted our focus to the global market since July 2013. Maybe you can give us a chance and see how it goes?

Maybe i will give it a try a year from now. There is no real reason or incentive to integrate your SDK and NET30 payments are a bit too long

Lol ad network arena also saturated with similar/clone ad networks. Dream of the ideal ad network:

1. Dashboard as done in Chartboost
  2. Payment terms as in notifymob and eomobi
  3. SDK integration as in mobileCore and notifymob
  4. Promotions as in appnext
  5. Support responsiveness as in Airpush
  6. Adunits and frames around ads as in chartboost
  7. fill rate as in admob
  8. ecpm as in mobileCore
  9. Non-GP support as in eomobi (no EULA)

Haha that’s a pipe dream @javaexp :wink:

EULA not needed unless app collects data, google play services not needed unless app collects data, heyzap and mobilecore are good dont collect data so gplay services not needed and both only need internet permission.