Ad network for middle east users?

Hi all,
I have used Airpush for my apps and I have 13K impressions daily. The CPM never crossed 0.58 $. This is for multiple apps. It has been 0.28 on average.

Most of my users are in Middle East. Do you advise of another Ad network that would have higher pay for that region? :confused: I have heard of adFalcon but not sure if it is a scam or if anyone has used it
Thank you

My target market is the Middle East too, and I would not recommend adFalcon, I’ve tried it for 3 days and I was sending tons of requests and receiving no ads! So I switched to admob. I have been using revmob for the past month, ecpm always around $.60-$.80 but it has been very low in the past 3 days (between $.10-$.18) which is really bad! I’ve heard a lot of developers complain about revmob crazy ecpm changes! Hope this helps.

A couple of my apps are targeting for Arabic speaker countries & using Admob - InMobi meditation for banner ads. So far, I’m getting around $0.40 ECPM. To boost the earnings for Middle East targeted apps, I have been

experimenting with two CPC based ad networks namely TapContext & MobiCore

for the past 2 weeks and I could say that both of them are producing fairly good yeilds with $0.011 eInstall for TapContext & $4-$5 ECPM of MobiCore.

Good to hear that you are happy with the results, we are working hard to get there!

Hi Hanfoosh,
What kind of ad-units do you use?
We at mobileCore are seeing nice results for interstitials for middle-east traffic. We translated our ads to Arabic and Turkish and we have good offers for those GEOs at the moment.

Hello all,
Thank you for your feedback all. It does really help.

MobileCore, I will be signing up with you then to give it try as couple of dollars ECPM sounds good. I will try it on one of my emerging apps and if good, I will port it to the rest. the ad-units I currently use are banners, notifications, wall-add (between rounds) and icons

Great to hear you are doing so well @WNASH with TapContext… for those wanting to test in the Middle East or other targeted areas, we are currently offering a $100 Instant Bonus if you start today.

I noticed there are many Arabic traffic on Appflood

And among the nontargeted installs our apps have been buying from Appflood, 20% of the traffic are coming from Middle East countries.

The minimum bid is starting from $0.2. and they have direct deal features for publishers and advertisers, which allows game publishers to do direct deals with each other,without having to share a cut of their revenue with ad networks.:slight_smile:

Hello hanoosh
I have developed an app for usage in JORDAN. But have tried many adv networks with no success.
Can you please tell ne which ad networks you use in your apps and what do u recommend based on your experience with apps in the middle east.

Hello hanoosh
I have developed an app for usage in JORDAN. But have tried many adv networks with no success.
Can you please tell ne which ad networks you use in your apps and what do u recommend based on your experience with apps in the middle east.

@Yazeed
You should check out Alphagravel. We have a 100% fill-rate in all middle-Eastern countries. We’ve got a large user base in Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Matt Brown
Alphagravel Developer Relations

try YaftaMobile, it exclusively focused in the Middle East and North Africa, So you can make the most of your inventory and earn well. You can get $5 free advertising/app integrated with YaftaMobile SDK

While I can’t offer you a direct network that will work for you the best, I can offer you a tool to effortlessly try out any network or multiple networks in a matter of minutes. If you find a network that didn’t work out, then swap it out in a few simple steps. Its called Enhance™