Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Pollfish

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vadodara, India
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Pollfish

    Can I get some reviews for Pollfish?

    And do they really give $0.3 for every completed surveys?

    And how are the fill rates for countries except USA? The top 3 countries that use my app are: Brazil, India and USA.

    And I would like to see how the Pollfish surveys by completing one innate an actual app. So if possible please add a Play Store link to your app as well.
    Last edited by itsarjunsinh; 2014-11-19 at 02:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I'm using them since 2 weeks ago, I love the concept but so far I'm quite disappointed with the results, even incentivizing my users to remove ads when survey completed I'm getting almost 0% completion rate, I get around 1400 downloads per day and more or less 1000 survey served per day, from those 1000 I only get 2/3 completed per day, so 0.002%, really far from what they promise (2% and up to 20% in case of incentivition).

    It's a pity because I really like this way of monetization but I'm getting really poor results. The good point here is that you can always implement them alongside other ad networks, users don't even notice

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Similar experience here. I'd also like to add that only their "basic survey" format pays $0.3 at minimum, there is also a "playful survey" that could potentially pay more, but actually pays around $0.2 in my case. My total average per completed survey is around $0.24.
    Support is fast and good, they're willing to help and they pay on time

  4. #4
    Senior Member andreasv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itsarjunsinh View Post
    Can I get some reviews for Pollfish?

    And do they really give $0.3 for every completed surveys?

    And how are the fill rates for countries except USA? The top 3 countries that use my app are: Brazil, India and USA.

    And I would like to see how the Pollfish surveys by completing one innate an actual app. So if possible please add a Play Store link to your app as well.
    Hello @itsarjunsinh, we have very good fill rates in US and much lower in other countries. At Pollfish we have a DIY survey tool on our website and survey creators come and go to the platform in an ad-hoc unpredicted way to create surveys. Therefore survey distribution change day by day in different demographics according to survey creators' needs! If you need more info regarding Pollfish please let me know, I will be happy to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by bradolh View Post
    I'm using them since 2 weeks ago, I love the concept but so far I'm quite disappointed with the results, even incentivizing my users to remove ads when survey completed I'm getting almost 0% completion rate, I get around 1400 downloads per day and more or less 1000 survey served per day, from those 1000 I only get 2/3 completed per day, so 0.002%, really far from what they promise (2% and up to 20% in case of incentivition).

    It's a pity because I really like this way of monetization but I'm getting really poor results. The good point here is that you can always implement them alongside other ad networks, users don't even notice
    hello @bradolh, the behaviour you are describing is really strange especially if you use incentivization. I would appreciate if you can pm me or email me at [email protected] your pollfish email so i can check your integration and come back with suggestions for performance improvement if necessary!
    Pollfish has a better way for apps to make money — and it’s not more ads” - via Venturebeat

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradolh View Post
    I'm using them since 2 weeks ago, I love the concept but so far I'm quite disappointed with the results, even incentivizing my users to remove ads when survey completed I'm getting almost 0% completion rate, I get around 1400 downloads per day and more or less 1000 survey served per day, from those 1000 I only get 2/3 completed per day, so 0.002%, really far from what they promise (2% and up to 20% in case of incentivition).

    It's a pity because I really like this way of monetization but I'm getting really poor results. The good point here is that you can always implement them alongside other ad networks, users don't even notice
    Can you tell me how many served and completed basic surveys do you have last Nov. 16 & 17 2014?
    1. PollFish - Get paid minimum $0.3 per completed survey through your app. Sign Up HERE for you and me to get $60 bonus
    2. Appodeal - is a free automatic ad optimizer & revenue squeezer. Always display high paying ads from top ad networks to your app. Request payout anytime. Sign Up now(www.appodeal.com)!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by romel_emperado View Post
    Can you tell me how many served and completed basic surveys do you have last Nov. 16 & 17 2014?
    Nov 16 . 1238 Basic Survey server, 0 Completed, 0 $
    Nov 17. 849 Basic Survey served, 1 Completed, 0.30$

  7. Likes safa, romel_emperado liked this post
  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Nov 16 . 1238 Basic Survey server, 0 Completed, 0 $
    Nov 17. 849 Basic Survey served, 1 Completed, 0.30$
    @andreasv

    This is related to my concern that I sent to you via email about possible serving survey problem. It looks like surveys are counted as served but it is not getting out in the UI. It could be the server could not handle all the requests. I might be wrong but it is good point to consider. Just my opinion.

    This is very hard to investigate because problem like this(If there is any) will only occur during peak hours or the server is on high load.. I don't know how you guys will simulate this.
    Last edited by romel_emperado; 2014-11-20 at 07:27 AM.
    1. PollFish - Get paid minimum $0.3 per completed survey through your app. Sign Up HERE for you and me to get $60 bonus
    2. Appodeal - is a free automatic ad optimizer & revenue squeezer. Always display high paying ads from top ad networks to your app. Request payout anytime. Sign Up now(www.appodeal.com)!

  9. #8
    Senior Member andreasv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by romel_emperado View Post
    @andreasv

    This is related to my concern that I sent to you via email about possible serving survey problem. It looks like surveys are counted as served but it is not getting out in the UI. It could be the server could not handle all the requests. I might be wrong but it is good point to consider. Just my opinion.

    This is very hard to investigate because problem like this(If there is any) will only occur during peak hours or the server is on high load.. I don't know how you guys will simulate this.
    hello @romel_emperado, please pm me or email me at [email protected] and let me know they flow that you integrate Pollfish in your apps so I can personally test them and see if there is any issue with the displacement of surveys or is just a matter of conversion!
    Pollfish has a better way for apps to make money — and it’s not more ads” - via Venturebeat

  10. #9
    Member armando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Same for me, I even asked two friends to use my app and do the surveys, but no results in the dashboard. How is that possible?

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armando View Post
    Same for me, I even asked two friends to use my app and do the surveys, but no results in the dashboard. How is that possible?
    well, to be honest I feel more like what @romel_emperado say about hypothetical survey served but really not shown, the few times that I personally got a survey to fill I saw the result in the dashboard immediately.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2015-03-17, 03:33 PM
  2. Pollfish questions
    By hanfoosh in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2014-07-22, 05:19 AM
  3. Pollfish uses advertiser Id ?
    By hanfoosh in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2014-07-11, 06:44 PM
  4. pollfish big advantage
    By shorti in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2014-03-01, 06:15 PM
  5. Experience with Pollfish?
    By rupal in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2013-12-24, 08:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •