Pollfish

Can I get some reviews for Pollfish?

And do they really give $0.3 for every completed surveys?

And how are the fill rates for countries except USA? The top 3 countries that use my app are: Brazil, India and USA.

And I would like to see how the Pollfish surveys by completing one innate an actual app. So if possible please add a Play Store link to your app as well.

I’m using them since 2 weeks ago, I love the concept but so far I’m quite disappointed with the results, even incentivizing my users to remove ads when survey completed I’m getting almost 0% completion rate, I get around 1400 downloads per day and more or less 1000 survey served per day, from those 1000 I only get 2/3 completed per day, so 0.002%, really far from what they promise (2% and up to 20% in case of incentivition).

It’s a pity because I really like this way of monetization but I’m getting really poor results. The good point here is that you can always implement them alongside other ad networks, users don’t even notice

Similar experience here. I’d also like to add that only their “basic survey” format pays $0.3 at minimum, there is also a “playful survey” that could potentially pay more, but actually pays around $0.2 in my case. My total average per completed survey is around $0.24.
Support is fast and good, they’re willing to help and they pay on time

Hello @itsarjunsinh, we have very good fill rates in US and much lower in other countries. At Pollfish we have a DIY survey tool on our website and survey creators come and go to the platform in an ad-hoc unpredicted way to create surveys. Therefore survey distribution change day by day in different demographics according to survey creators’ needs! If you need more info regarding Pollfish please let me know, I will be happy to help.

hello @bradolh, the behaviour you are describing is really strange especially if you use incentivization. I would appreciate if you can pm me or email me at [email protected] your pollfish email so i can check your integration and come back with suggestions for performance improvement if necessary!

Can you tell me how many served and completed basic surveys do you have last Nov. 16 & 17 2014?

Nov 16 . 1238 Basic Survey server, 0 Completed, 0 $
Nov 17. 849 Basic Survey served, 1 Completed, 0.30$

Nov 16 . 1238 Basic Survey server, 0 Completed, 0 $
Nov 17. 849 Basic Survey served, 1 Completed, 0.30$

@andreasv

This is related to my concern that I sent to you via email about possible serving survey problem. It looks like surveys are counted as served but it is not getting out in the UI. It could be the server could not handle all the requests. I might be wrong but it is good point to consider. Just my opinion.

This is very hard to investigate because problem like this(If there is any) will only occur during peak hours or the server is on high load… I don’t know how you guys will simulate this.

hello @romel_emperado, please pm me or email me at [email protected] and let me know they flow that you integrate Pollfish in your apps so I can personally test them and see if there is any issue with the displacement of surveys or is just a matter of conversion!

Same for me, I even asked two friends to use my app and do the surveys, but no results in the dashboard. How is that possible?

well, to be honest I feel more like what @romel_emperado say about hypothetical survey served but really not shown, the few times that I personally got a survey to fill I saw the result in the dashboard immediately.

Did you sign your apk before asking your friends to try to fill the survey? IF yes, much better if you could post here the date and time it was happened to help them investigate the issue…
@andreasv ok…

If you are using incentivizing method then pollfish is the best .i earn through IAP so. Adding pollfish has shown me positive signs
And i saw a user mentioning about how he used pollfish if a user completes survey for certain days ads will not be shown
I think this can be done by other Devs too

I’m incentivizing Pollfish too and I’m getting very good result…

I get good result too. But Pollfish allows only 1 survey per user per day. Can anyone suggest another incentivize ads in case user already make 1 survey? No Tapjoy or Getjar, they’re sucks.

I’m interested also for other incentivize network but Pollfishis the best mobile survey provider I’ve known.

hello @armando, can you please pm me or send me an email at [email protected] so I can personally check your account and apps and see if there is anything wrong?

i have a problem with pollfish. i imported surveys in 4 of my apps. now there is more than 10 000 users according to pollfish dashboard. but daily served serveys number is very low, and respectively the complete surveys numbers is very low. also some of the surveys gives me only 0,16$. i think that the mininum servey price is 0,30$. 2-3 months using pollfish and i’m not very happy with the results. i am agree that not everyone is ok with completing those surveys but among 10000 users i thought that at least 50-100 people will complete a survey once a day. also, bothers me that not every day there is a survey. so if i want to make some of my app content unlockable by completing a survey, this will be very bad idea. most of the days the server not shows survey and this will make impossible the user to unlock content scince there is nothing to complete… with simple admob banners that gives me 0,01$ i make more money from those apps than this surveys that are supposed to be more useful. i expected more. if i think about it, how is it possible in more that 10000 users only 2-3 users a week to complete a survey. definitely there is problem with survey daily availability or something else…

sorry about my english but i’m from Bulgaria :slight_smile:

Hello @yo_asakura. Please let me know your Polflish email either through pm or by emailing me at [email protected], so I can check your panel and also download your apps to check your integrations. Generally speaking you should not consider having all the time surveys through your app to unlock content. You should always check the availability and then prompt your users accordingly. A lot of our developers actually follow the unlock concept by combining several monetization solutions based on the availability on the current moment.

I just wanna share my strategy regarding unlocking content. In my app, users can unlock more SMS if they complete surveys but if no survey available they don’t need to unlock sms :slight_smile: Just poll in the background if surveys are available… be careful this is against GP policy… Use other strategy in GP apps.

Hey in my app i say to users
If they can donate please donate or else complete a short survey then they will pay me a small amount

I use the same incentivize activity file in sample project
Do u think its against gp policy ?