Airpush CPMs, another sinking titanic?

Is it me or Airpush CPM´s are the worst ever seen? I don´t use them that long but since the SDK update and dashboard problems my revenues dropped more then half!, and now i am getting really low CPM like $0.81 , i am using the old 5.0 SDK.

Makes me wonder if i implement the new 6.0 SDK with the new insane permissions my CPM will go back to normal??

Cheers

Everything seems to be broken with AirPush at the moment and they don’t seem to be doing much about it. Just an e-mail and some light correspondence from their ususal rep on this forum.
I have never seen so many problematic posts regarding Airpush and I for one am phasing them out of my traffic. There are new networks popping up right and center. It’s time to adapt and move on.
Most of my traffic for Icon and Push is now going through SendDroid and I’m also using AppBucks.
SendDroid have been near flawless so far for me(I have a few quarrels with their Dashboard, but I’ve been told they are improving it).
AppBucks have been great too, bar a payment issue that took a while to solve.
Most importantly, these two networks have been delivering a steady and consistent experience.

Currently i am getting $0.70 eCPM from them…
I am more than happy to move more traffic towards them as soon as I see a $2+ eCPM on the few 1000 impressions I am giving them…Until then I will be staying with startapp and admob…

Been trying senddroid for some days their CPM is a little better then Airpush, around $0.84 sometimes $1. What about AppBucks CPM?

Which unit are you referring to? Don’t forget they average out their eCPM across all the ad units you are using in your apps (which often makes the eCPM look crap).

My average for Push with SendDroid: $0.41

My average for Icon with SendDroid: $3.20

My average for Alerts with SendDroid: $1.10

My average for Push with AppBucks: $0.32

My average for Icon with AppBucks: $0.90

You might wonder why I am using Appbucks at all when you compare those eCPMs. The thing is SendDroid, like AirPush often get flagged by those anti-virus apps. Appbucks does not.
I am using AppBucks on my apps that focus on niches where the users are less forgiving than the apps that use SendDroid.

With that said, I haven’t seen any drop in downloads from the negative feedback from either network. And numbers don’t lie!

SendDroid give me weekly payments (min $100 threshold for them)and Appbucks are net30 unless you live in the US and go through some credit card process with them.

Thanks A1ka1inE :slight_smile:

i think this whole dashboard thing isn’t a technical problem. they are doing this on purpose to scam the money. as i know Airpush is the first company who introduced push ads. in those days they ruined the user experience with push ads and even now their SDK is the most buggy SDK that i have ever seen. they don’t fix these issues because they don’t care about anything else. also in the dashboard, today’s average ECPM is always wrong from the beginning. i think it’s hardcoded in the template. so cheating and scamming isn’t a new thing for a company like Airpush. don’t be wonder if you have 10K in your account and they stop payments.

Don’t think that will help I’m seeing the same thing. Cpm 0.4-0.8 but I’ve had the same drops before in both march and january, my average cpm from januari with airpush is 1.09 (lot’s of EU downloads), admob is 4.28, the solution for me is simple.