searching for new adnetwork

hi guys , i am android developer and i am sick of using admob and sick from their polices , i tried airpush but still not good for me , tested startapp i got very low ecpm with apps with 10000 user
i am always hearing from users here about startapp and airpush but when i search on google about top 10 ads network i cant see one of those ads on them
i am thinking about using those three advertising network , and what make me choose those that many websites nominate them as top 10 of the year
Tapjoy
Millennial Media
Chartboost
all my apps are application on google play (not games)
is my choice good or not ?
thx in advance

Hi,
Chartboost is for games, MMedia is the second best ad network after admob and Tapjoy is for games too(I think because of the offerwall, but I’m not sure).
For applications I think mobpartner is a great ad network.
Nevertheless you should try a lot of networks and see what’s best for you.

Hello @levantapp you can try also Pollfish along with these ad networks just to boost your current revenue. Pollfish addresses a different marketplace than ad networks (clients are market research) and therefore it lives well with advertising.

Hi Levantapp,

I am sorry to hear that Airpush didn’t fully meet your needs. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Airpush Nick

My advice is to steer clear of MMedia. They used to be decent, but that is a thing of the distant past for most developers.

what do u mean about “that is a thing of the distant past for most developers” ?

They used to perform well, but MMedia had lots of problems a year or two ago and performed worse and worse. I don’t know many people who still use them.

There are much better networks then Mmedia. The only guy i know from this forum using them is “Dan” or he was and net 60 for payments is brutal. BTW what happen with Dan, his website haven’t been updated in a year…:frowning:

i was studying those ad networks for sometimes and lots of websites that made top 10 ad networks topics say that those three ad networks are the best of 2014 , and noone say that airpush , startapp or mobilecore are in competition with those ad networks

i just want one thing from u is to fix the adware issue , becoz many users annoyed from this , and i will re-use it when this issue solved
thx in advance

Going to send you a PM see what I can do.

Airpush Nick

Don’t base things of random websites that give out their own rankings. The best place to ask is here. Just do searches on the forum and you’ll see that networks like AirPush, StartApp and mobileCore are actually big time contenders and are very well established.

Startapp is providing really shitty ecpm from past sometime; I think its time to move on from it. My ECPM: 0.4

I still get good results from banners, but interstitials and slider eCPM is very low lately

Have a look at NOTIFY. We have an arsenal of ad units and top advertisers to increase your CPM and earnings.

https://www.notifymob.com/create-account

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,