20,000 active installs - How much money will that get me with AirPush

Hello folks,

I’m considering to put some push advertising, probably AirPush, can you estimate how much will I earn daily using AirPush with about 20K active installs?

Hello Calculator, why dont you calculate ? Ba dum tss

Now, srsly if you ever used a ADS on your app you should know that is impossible predict a exact number neither near… but if we take the site “fake” average i probably will make 80$ day or 2400$ month. If we calculate with my average of 0.40$ you will make only 8$ day. But in both cases i assume 1 push for each download and everyone of 20k user uses internet everyday (believe or not its very comum in Brazil people dont use internet on smartphone)…

Hello Calculator, why dont you calculate ? Ba dum tss

Now, srsly if you ever used a ADS on your app you should know that is impossible predict a exact number neither near… but if we take the site “fake” average i probably will make 80$ day or 2400$ month. If we calculate with my average of 0.40$ you will make only 8$ day. But in both cases i assume 1 push for each download and everyone of 20k user uses internet everyday (believe or not its very comum in Brazil people dont use internet on smartphone)…

It’s hard to say, I think installs per day is a bit more important when trying to figure it out because Airpush does some weird stuff with active users. Sometimes it stops sending pushes to active users. Then you have to factor in retention rates will suffer, so your other ad unit income will go down.

All in all, it’s hard to really calculate it.

Here’s some supplemental info from one of my blog posts in terms of trying to calculate what ones income might be from push ads.

Push eCPMs vs. Banner eCPMs

Thanks for the info,

What’s the response of the users about AirPush, from what I read they frown upon it, does that effect the app’s rating much?

It depends… Heh

It will drop a bit but there are ways to counter the 1 stars.

$8 a day with 20k users? Damn the next “big” app from me will definitely be airpush >.<