Admob - High amount invalid clicks

Hello,

I ve had a happy marriage with AdMob for more than 2 years, have been invited and attended “premium” developer meetings and congresses.

But today, as you know payment date, they ve sent me only 150 dollars instead of almost 3000-4000 dollars of my earnings have been considered as invalid clicks.

And these invalid clicks are considered only 1 day of September earnings. I mean, payment report says that, there has been invalid clicks for only 1 day which costs 3000 dollars.

I ve never done and never will do such a thing. My banners and interstitials are %99.9 appropriate to TOS and other stuff.

Now i have contacted with support but honestly dont think that something will come up. Its obvious something is wrong.

Is there anyone faced such a situation ?

And moreover, is there any advertising network that you can recommend to me :confused: ?

Regards.

3000 dollar in one day _ , thats really weird

Thats why i dont use admob

That is why I use only banners from admob so very less money is on risk. for interstitials I used StartApp. However there ecpm is going down. No time to try other networks now.

Admob is performing for me quite ok. Don’t see problems with invalid clicks. In the past I had deducted some $$ from wrong clicks - but those were some kind 20$.

I think i will stop using interstitials from AdMob also.

Could anyone suggest me a pay-per-click intersitial Ad network which is proper to Google TOS ?

Regards.

Payment just initiated for me for this month, for the expected amount. You should at the very least contact them directly and maybe also on their Google+ page and Google Product forum.

I did. Thank you so much for your help.

Admob support told me that they dont have access to invalid clicks. But that department will get back to me soon in 48 hours.

It was yesterday, so i hope tomorrow something will come up. I hope and i pray.

I dont want to push them so much. If speech is worthless, i will try to sue them.

same problem here ! something is going wrong ! my CTR is 3.4% which seems normal right ? what the hell is this

I’ll go crazy.

They are quite determined regarding invalid clicks were correct.

I vent updated anything for 3 months.

I ve been contacting with Google Staff who told me that everything is fine with my ads.

And now ? They ve blocked 6000 dollars and they may block for future month again.

Please recommend me network for interstitials.

I may recommend you MobileCore.

This is my report: Screenshot_1.jpg . In general they are doing really nice. And paying weekly. Right now, I only use mobileCore and admob.

I can give you the referral link as well, if you haven’t registered so far.

Actually, startapp and appnext are also nice, but in my case, with them I always had 1-1.5$ eCPM, which is nice, but less than admob or mobileCore

How to use interstitials best, according to Google policy and theirs ?

Thank you.

there are many ways you may use it, or use all:

1. Use at app launch, it actually gives me the best results, and it complies with Google policies.

2. Use at exit, they have a ready code for that:

@Override
    public void onBackPressed() {
        [MobileCore](www.mobilecore.com?ref=4DECC).showInterstitial(this, new CallbackResponse() {

@Override
            public void onConfirmation(TYPE type) {
                MainActivity.finish();
            }
        });
    }

it exists on ad close, so comply with policies.

3. Or, at any time, using the below code, which also comply with policies:

if(isAppOnForeground(getApplicationContext()){
[MobileCore](www.mobilecore.com?ref=4DECC).showInterstitial(this, null);
}
public boolean isAppOnForeground(Context context)
	{
		ActivityManager activityManager = (ActivityManager) context.getSystemService(Context.ACTIVITY_SERVICE);
		List<RunningAppProcessInfo> appProcesses = activityManager.getRunningAppProcesses();
		if (appProcesses == null)
		{
			return false;
		}
		final String packageName = context.getPackageName();
		for (RunningAppProcessInfo appProcess : appProcesses)
		{
			if (appProcess.importance == RunningAppProcessInfo.IMPORTANCE_FOREGROUND
					&& appProcess.processName.equals(packageName))
			{
				return true;
			}
		}
		Log.i(TAG, "not in foreground");
		return false;
	}

Thank you so much, you are the man.

But i am using timer mode, which is showing every 100 seconds not to bother users so often. Therefore, i couldnt understand at what party i am causing invalid clicks and lost almost all of my earnings…

I am not stimulating users to click ads or my interstitials are not between playing a tapping game. My app is not even a game. Just gallery app.

@fanarin, I would actually say, that an ad in every 100 seconds is already too much, but it is just my opinion. (160-180 would be nice).

sorry to write it here as well, I wrote to you in inbox, why your code caused invalid clicks. You just had a bug in your code, which simulated infinite ads