Guaranteed $6 CPM - AerServ Max Promotion

Hi Gang,

I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you. AerServ is now offering a guaranteed $6 CPM with our interstitial unit. We work with various Fortune 500 advertisers and brands allowing you to access premium eCPMs. With the combination of Q4 being around the corner and AerServ’s exclusive Max promotion, now is the time to truly take advantage and supercharge your ad revenue.

Promotion details:

• Must integrate our Max SDK.
  • Up to 1MM impressions per month.
  • US traffic only (we can monetize your international as well)
  • $6 CPM guaranteed for first 30 days (Future impressions will default to standard terms per T&C)

For additional info: Aerserv Max

Let’s kick off Q4 with a bang!

PM me if you have any questions! Take advantage of our high paying campaigns today!

Cheers!

I don’t know how it works, good or bad but your dashboard is amazing. Currently I am not using mediation but if somebody uses, should give a try :wink:

I am using aerserv but i dont show any ads on my app… Its bad

I’m currently using Aerserv and using aerwall with regular SDK. CPM for video has been pretty good so far, are existing publishers eligible for this promotion or is it only for new customers?

Thanks for the feedback @ramzixp! We’ve really tried to design a visually appealing and easy to use interface so our publishers can manage all their ad sources through one UI.

Also, even if you’re not using mediation you can still use our SDK/tags to maximize revenue with our video ads.

Cheers,

@Guguk,

Sorry to hear you’re not seeing ads. Can you PM/email me your AerServ email account? I’ll take a look as there may be an issue with implementation. Have you tried using the test PLC? Also, what country are you located in?

[email protected]|philiptse85 - skype

@devo1985

Yes, you can certainly take advantage of our Max SDK promotion. Simply login to your dashboard, add your app and create placements. From there you can download our Max SDK and integrate. Max SDK promotion is available to existing and new publishers. Let me or your account manager know if you need any assistance or have any questions.

Take advantage of the $6 CPM guarantee today!

Cheers,