Looking for couple ad networks ;) big volume

I am looking for ad networks, required:
-weekly or on demand payment (waiting for cash in net45, net60, net90 or …even net30 is mistake)
-appwall/smartwall/adwall
-good fill rate and ads base
-good support
-not airpush :wink:

I want to spread and expand my traffic to more networks. Currently I have 5mln impressions a day, so networks have to have good advertiser base. I think it will expand to 15 mln impressions/day in next 90 days.

I think about mobilcore, appnext and mobvista. Any other proposition? Have you some good results with different networks? What’s about your results in mobvista, I was observing competition for 10k$ but still, my intuition says that mobvista can be scam.
Appnext have 2500$ minimum weekly, so I think it’s 2 months to get into weeklies. Mobilcore is nice for me but support, even on skype is shitty.

Any idea?

and one question plus: anybody saw ad network what pays moneybookers(skrill) like envanto(graphics river) or freelancer.com ?

u got to split those impressions into multiple ad networks. I am assuming 5mil are not from same app and hence the split would be easier to manage.

Hi,
Try mobpartner. It’s good and net30
If you have games you can try chartboost. I’m earning a fair money with them.
Startapp is good too. You can use my referral link if you want: Startapp
Appflood is another Chinese ad network like mobvista: Appflood

Wana make a private deal? What are the categories of your apps?

Hey @ramzixp, did you have a look at Pollfish? Pollfish can be a good supplementary source of revenue for your apps. Pollfish pays up to 20x more than classic advertising. We have a live chat support on our website. Where is your user base based?

1.mobilecore 2.admob 3.startapp. those are the best networks now. They are also safe gp policy safe.

Hi, I don’t know why your intuition tell you Mobvista is scam. Maybe you can ask me for more information about Mobvista.

-weekly or on demand payment (waiting for cash in net45, net60, net90 or …even net30 is mistake)
Mobvista pay net 7 and the payout is $50. For ALL publishers.

-appwall/smartwall/adwall
Mobvista has 3D Appwall

-good fill rate and ads base
90%+ fill rate for Southeast Asia
200+ Direct Advertisers
$ 6 Million+ Monthly Budget

-good support
I will support you on skype and email.
my skype: helen.gong7
email: [email protected]

He always had and will have only SPAM apps;)

Like you and not always, like you :wink:
Jealousy? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think you would like my suggestion :slight_smile: