AppLovin ECPM damn low

Anybody else noticed it?
For the last 3 days my ECPM for banners is jest below $0.2-$0.3.
It was never that low for the very big period.

Feel sorry for you buddy, come here and see if my offer suitable for you------------------------http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/15555-buying-lead-compare-your-ad-revenue-my-offer.html

Same problem here , very low ecpm 0.14 $ …

yep, applovin is dead for me…

yep, eCPM was great but then it dropped all of a sudden :confused:

applovin is no more good

Yep. Applovin is dead. Do you know any other good banner networks? I’m not taking mobvista in consideration.

We’ve got great banner performance. Our impressions are higher than other networks (which affects the eCPM reports) because of our refresh rate (every 30 seconds), but our earnings are usually better. Besides, isn’t that what really counts (better earnings)? :slight_smile:

No. The most important is to not get banned from gp. If you will be banned from gp your revenue will be 0. I’ve installed once mobvista sdk and there was ads with direct download link to mobogenie store apk.

Yep. Applovin is dead. Do you know any other good banner networks?

try startApp, i had tried and very happy now, confirm that startApp not high than admob in revenue

Startapp banners are ~0.25$ecpm.

Anybody received payment from AppLovin for previous month? My status is still PENDING? This is first ever , that my payment for last month(August) is still not processed???