which ad networks can support amazon appstore?

hello all,
my app run on kindle fire devices,and has more than 2,000,000 users,90% of them are from USA,i have used amazon ad network,but it’s fillrate is very low (abount 40%),i try to integrated other network when load amazon ad failed,i found many networks,but most of them can not support amazon appstore,is there any networks can support amazon appstore? thank you.

I am also interested in this.

I think adMob does.

Hello @yiyinkuang. Do you know how many of those kindle fire devices that run your app have google play services installed on them? At Pollfish we support Amazon store with our Pollfish Universal SDK. For Kindles that have Google Play Services we have 100% fill rate in the US! Please let me know your thoughts, I will be happy to help.

what is your niche of app? I mean the category like Communication, Tools, Music, Video etc.

Admob does, 100% confirm, I am using it.

that a tools for searching

Hey everyone,

For apps in the Amazon Android App store, the Airpush Bundle 2 SDK pays a flat rate of $0.05 per new install of your app on the users device and EULA opt in world wide. Each app is reviewed by Amazon and determined if it can be available to the Kindle devices, if its not, it will still go in the App Store. The SDK will work on any Android market or website.

Airpush Nick

If you want non-push non-icon ads then see chartboost android sdk. Basically sdk is same but the ad unit id has to be different.

Chartboost is only for games though: https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/201464185-I-don-t-have-any-games-can-I-still-use-Chartboost-

kindle fire have no google play service,admob can work on kindle fire??

How to install the Google Play Store on the Kindle Fire

The new admob GPS sdk doesn’t require to have the Play Services installed. Will work and show ads without it. Redirecting to Google Groups