Any AD network have HTML ADs instead of just SDK

Hi I make apps using javascript which is a web language and I would like to know is there any AD network that offers HTML ADs. Now I know leadbolt does but I grow tired of their games and low EPCM . Is there any other AD network that offers HTML instead of an SDK? Thanks in advance!!

We at Tapit Home - TapIt by Phunware support HTML ads. We support HTML5 as well. PM me if your interested in learning more, I’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you have.

Hi @Pixelpower,

appnext supports HTML ads. Do you want to open a web view and show the ad there? At any case, we have several solutions for that. Ping me or reply here to explain more, I can send you the relevant info.

what is html ad?
you mean rich media?

It means opening a small window to present ads in HTML inside (Web view), usually by using JS tags. No SDK is needed, so if you know how to do it, integration is easy.

Ok I will go check out your website and see the HTML options.

Please check your email?

Ok right now I am doing some research online as to which AD network pays their developers on time and is reliable. I don’t want to jump on a network and then get the bad end of the stick. Right now the gravy train of the AD network I am using now seems like it might get halted so I need a new source of income before the crash.

@Pixelpower there are many great networks out there. Of course I would recommend ours Tapit!. We pay publishers on time and work with you to grow and scale your earnings.

Hi,

AerServ certainly offers non SDK integrations and supports HTML ads. We can provide you with a simple JS tag, just set it and forget it!

We offer quick payment along with high performing ad units. You can utilize our video interstitial with the JS tag which yield eCPMs $5-12.

Learn more at Free Mobile Adserving & Mediation Platform | AerServ or email me if you have any further questions - we’d love to work with you!

[email protected]

Which ad network are you talking about? If you can tell us

Mobpartner is probably your best bet when it comes to html ads, you have full control over what ads you can show, you select the offers you want to send to your user then send them in your apps or mobile website.

i think leadbolt is doing that.

I used Leadbolt and Mobpartner both had low EPCM for me. The 1st week using Mobpartner I had a day were I had 65,000 impressions and zero revenue. That was the last week I used them.

I’m intrested in showing 320x50 banners. I asked about this a few weeks ago… Diego just sent me this Appnext Developers Hub , which doesn’t help at all.

Need a tag like Leadbolt, LifeStreet, Smaato, use

Hi, is this for 320x50 banners?

Might be a miscommunication or something else - sorry about that. At any case, here’s the right link:
appnext banner tags

you have banners via android sdk?

Soon my friend, very very soon.

Hello,

Yes for 320x50, 300x250, 728x90 and other dimensions.

Feel free to email or skype me

[email protected] or philiptse85