Airpush makes apps Lag and Crash?

i’m airpush user too, but i’m at a risk and very caution to not spamming user, so i put only 1 ads per day.
but airpush code in eclipse really makes my apps unstable and a bit lag, it’s scarry…
crash + ads? what you expect?

do you people have that too?? airpush is need heavy memory?

i recently planning to move on from airpush, but what is other best alternative?
startapp is the best too, and the other?

I also got the crashes caused by airpush. The problem is internet connection, I think. If the connection speed is low/unstable, it makes the problem, which results in bad user experience. I think Airpush SDK should be improved.

Try turning on airplane mode (no connection) and then try using it. I’m pretty sure their code just sucks and is not using new threads to connect to their servers.

yes i noticed the same problem. actually even thought to start a thread about this. however according to my research, usually this happens when there is no internet connection. so in my app, im only calling airpush ad if the internet is available. but this might not be the best solution

Heard Airpush is releasing their new SDK by the end of May. :smiley: :rolleyes: ;)…separating in-app ads from push ads…

And yes,I have experienced the crashes myself…

wel come onl…
do i supposed to tell all my user to do that? it’ss really troublesome for both parties :frowning:
yeah, their code is the problem. not all people has their internet always on, so airpush code is really problematic…

yeah i though so too, i see the logcat, “no internet connection”, and BAM, not responding.
should we wait the improvisation, or just move on?
anyway don’t recomended me on leadbolt, i got my account rejected by them, it’s really hurt me -__-

yeah i think that too.
WOW!!! you can do that??
so we can give code like :

If there is no internet connection, DON’T MAKE A FUSS!

like that?? cool! how you do that??
i will make it on my apps, this is the best solution for now! :smiley:
please share, thaankksss :smiley:

Hi keitaro3660,

Can you shoot me a PM with your account info? I’d like to take a look at your app and download it to QA it.

Best,