Google Play is changed

imgur: the simple image sharer

Lets see how will effect to our apps…

I think its new UI for tablet only. On my phone, there nothing change yet :smiley: but i hope its will raise the download :slight_smile:

Good interface. Need image 1024x500 and feedback to users

I got the new interface on my phone yesterday (in UK). Makes the feature graphic much more important (it is required for new apps or updates) along with the new “short description” text.

So 1024x500 is back? Edit: yep, looks like it. Time to update short description because I never put anything good there. :slight_smile:

Google love fixing the things that aren’t broken lol. Why can’t they work on the messed up Search instead of constantly re-working the UI and presentation?

The search is fcked for some time now and they aren’t fixing it. Showing fish live wallpaper for Indian flag live wallpaper. That is fcking retarded.

Their search algorithm is stupid. I can find my app right away when I register for admob but not Play search? WTF?

Anyway, I have (I believe I do) have some Photoshop skill, but that’s still a little pain for me to draw a feature graphic.

If you have youtube video then the video will post there instead.

You’ll still need the feature graphic. The link to the video will post in thr center of it. The feature graphic and short description have become mandatory for any update.