Best Video Ad Network ?

Hi All
i tried Vungle Video ad network its very bad 200 views = 0.02 $ Earning
What’s the best video ad network?

Please help me Thank you

Vungle Report Earnings , revenue my apps

I don’t use video ads, but its my understanding that Vungle is one of the best networks for video ads.

You probably need a higher number of views before you have a stable figure.

What countries are the videos being shown in?

My app show in Turkey. Why do you think I earn less ? What do you suggest ? What is the most money-saving ad network ? Thanks

Airpush Also Has good video ads , but Vungle leads in video ads !

[HR][/HR]

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) STARTAPP - Get 2390$ for every 25,000,000 impressions for FREE JOIN NOW !!!
4) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!

I’m using Vungle 2 days in my apps . Why would earn less ?

Vungle Report my apps

i believe if you try Adcolony you will get more revenue than vungle i got 0.01/completed video

adcolony performing best for me.

Adcolony is the best video ad network for me

Hi @1158furkan,

I’m Sofie, the Community Manager over here at Vungle. We’d love to help you out and answer any questions you may have. Can you please email [email protected] and he’ll be happy to assist you.

Please feel free to email directly as well at [email protected]. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Sofie

Why would earn less ?

My Admob interstitial video ads is launch and active automatically now. Request RPM could range from $0.29 up to $20 :eek: Earning is low compare with text based interstitial ads. Reason being could be my apps are non-game related and users don’t like waiting long time to watch videos.

How much do you earn for 1 video completed? Is it really $0.01 to all countries?

This is really true that adcolony pays 1 cent per completed video? If yes - pitty and not good idea to even disturb end users.

NET 60 for adcolony, so long!
Any one can tell me how much vungle and adcolony pay for 1 completed video with traffic from tear 3 countries?

Same here I’m very interested to know how much per completed view for tier 3 countries

Hey Gang,

I’d suggest checking out AerServ. We offer various high performing ad units including pre roll and video interstitial. Our CPM range from $5-12 and currently have a Max SDK promotion, guaranteeing $6 CPM for all video interstitial impressions.

We also have a robust video mediation platform allowing publishers to effectively monetize their traffic with various innovative ad units. We have over 40+ top ad networks including: Vungle, AdColony, Admob, InMobi Etc. You can now work with all your existing ad sources from one easy to use UI. You no longer need to login to multiple dashboards.

Learn more at Aerserv Max

Take advantage of our high paying campaigns and make sure you capitalize in Q4!

Cheers,

Heyzap performs awesome for me nice video ads and overlay ads, they do pay per install of apps some installs I see as high as $20.60 for a single app install, Im guessing they made an in-app purchase and heyzap gave me a cut.

Hi,
Are you still getting 0.01 per completed video from Adcolony?
If not, can you advise how much you are getting averagely per completed video from Adcolony?
Thank you.

What I am getting with adcolony is 1 star rating… :slight_smile: