Does the name of the app influence the amount of money it makes?

Does the name of the app influence the way in which it is served ads by ad networks. Almost all ad networks ask you to “add your app” and enter details like app name. So, if an app has a really weird name, will it earn super low when compared to an app which is named something like “Candy House Saga” etc.

i think it’s more about having info about your app, in case they will need to locate it because they detected some weird things happening with your placements, and also probably for their own statistics. Another idea is that almost every ad network gives you the option to promote your own application, that’s why they will need also your app’s package name.

Anyway I believe the name won’t influence in your revenue.

Uplift Games created Adopt Me, an MMOG for the popular digital playing and creation environment Roblox. The game’s initial emphasis was on role-playing whether an assimilated person or an adoptee, but as it evolved, the emphasis switched to the process of acquiring and looking for digital creatures that can be exchanged with other participants.