How to create a backfill (cross-promotional) ad?

I am using MoPub. I have only 46% fill rate. I tried making a backfill ad by going to Orders -> New Line Item. I set up everything: creatives, link which is supposed to open when you click on it. Type: backfill. It is turned on and has a green status (not yellow which is paused). But it has been 2+ days and the backfill has not started appearing yet. On the homepage, I see backfill = 0%.

How do you add a backfill ad in MoPub? Do you need to integrate additional code into your app to make the custom backfill work (i didn’t)?

1.jpg

is there anyone want to help

Can’t help with Mopub, but I do have another suggestion - use Appnext and will put cross-promotion campaigns among the advertisers. Free of charge, of course.

At any case - 46% fill rate sounds low. So I recommend using Mopub in rotation with another network (Appnext is one of these options. But there are many more).

I agree, 46% fill rate is terrible. Are you sure you’re looking at fillrate? Or maybe you look at requests and impressions only? I have about 2x more requests than impressions with 98% fill rate because after showing the ad I immediately load next one, and sometimes users leave the app before I show that ad.
I would use some mediation service or dump Mopub with such a fill rate.

Airpush has a Mopub SDK plugin so you can use us in your mediation water flow.
Standard SDK MoPub - manage.airpush.com/docs

PM me if you want to chat further.

Nick

airpush shows eula on mopub?

Yeah this version does also contain the EULA.
We can provide a EULA free version depending on your app and it’s volumne.

Nick

don’t use airpush as your main ad network. they are nothing less than a scam ad network. just robbed me of bundle2 earnings while i had everything in place. They couldn’t verify the apk from getjar, asked me to give dropbox url and later said u don’t have 360 banner ad, I sent the screenshot. In final email they say, u don’t have push ad. They should first look at the apk and see screenshots before robbing the money. I had some normal 360 banner earnings, i am donating them.

Don’t use airpush as your main ad network

My friends are also using airpush for crap apps

I tried leadbolt now.i have two app.first 5090 impressions but 0 ecpm and other ap 600 impressions 0.10 ecpm…its very bad any other advice

Now i have 15.000 impressions but zero ecpm now with leadbolt