How hard it is to make 100$ a day from apps

I want to know how hard it is to make 100$ a day from apps for a 17year old guy

It really depends on A LOT of factors. There is no straight forward formula for this. If you want to get 100$ a day, you will either need many little apps or a few good ones. But really, it depends on how well you can develop, how big your marketing budget is and how popular your concepts are.

Unfortunately it is not just about putting your app on the store and waiting for the money to roll in.

It is very easy. make a good app with millions of active users. :smiley:

17 years old guy, and already thinks about how to earn huge money without doing much. I think you should try to develop your programming skills by trying to write different apps/learning. When you are really good enough to make nice apps, money will come

Im just nearly 3 months in mobile, dont know anything now i have an app with over 100k download and some apps growing up, I think if you want to do something just do it, try harder you will see result

You don’t need millions of active users to earn $100 a day

so how many active users an app need to make 100$ a day.

hey , it is not very difficult to make 100$ a day , first of all make small apps (if u a beginner) around 50 atleast and publish it monetizing with airpush bundle2 (which offers 50$ eCPM for installs)0.05$ per installs and enable only 2 icon ads per day for users so that the ads aren’t very irritating . then monetize with MOBVISTA(10$ eCPM) for full screen exit ads , or any other ad network like mobilecore , admob , appflood , etc . Now you’ll have 2 ad networks monetized with each of ur apps . airpush bundle 2 giving 0.05$ and others giving CPM . now publish ur 50 or so apps on atleast 20 3rd party app stores , (dont publish on play store since airpush bundle 2 is not compatible with google policies) . here is a list of 3rd party app stores :
1)getjar
2)mobile9
3)1mobile
4)opera
5)mobango
6)Camangi
7)appitalism
8)apptoide
9)applibs
10)amazon
11)andapponline
12)slideme
13)pandapp

once u publish ur 50 approx apps on these 10 - 15 3rd party app stores , you’ll be done :wink:
now just wait for 2-3 days and you’ll be earning according to this theoretical calculation :

50 apps * 15 app stores = 750 installs/day (i.e each app has atleast 1 install in one day from one app store)
750 installs * 0.05$ (of airpush bundle 2) = 37.5$ = 30$ (reduce this value by 20% coz all users might not accept ads EULA) = 20$/day
for 750 installs you’ll get 1000 impressions increasing more day by day.
say on an average after 12 days u get 12000 impressions from good networks like MOBVISTA
out of 10000 impressions - 1000 clicks - 200 installs - 70$(approx/day after first 12 days) and goes on increasing day by day .
so 70$ (MOBVISTA/ other network) + 30$ = 100$/day (now in the beginning this value might be around 50$ to 100$ per day but as days pass it will increase)

Thats wat is my plan for me and it is slowly working out the same way , if u like it then take it or work it out ur way .If u want to register on MOBVISTAu can register via my referral link. experiences matter try out either good luck :slight_smile:

hey , it is not very difficult to make 100$ a day , first of all make small apps (if u a beginner) around 50 atleast and publish it monetizing with airpush bundle2 (which offers 50$ eCPM for installs)0.05$ per installs and enable only 2 icon ads per day for users so that the ads aren’t very irritating . then monetize with MOBVISTA(10$ eCPM) for full screen exit ads , or any other ad network like mobilecore , admob , appflood , etc . Now you’ll have 2 ad networks monetized with each of ur apps . airpush bundle 2 giving 0.05$ and others giving CPM . now publish ur 50 or so apps on atleast 20 3rd party app stores , (dont publish on play store since airpush bundle 2 is not compatible with google policies) . here is a list of 3rd party app stores :
1)getjar
2)mobile9
3)1mobile
4)opera
5)mobango
6)Camangi
7)appitalism
8)apptoide
9)applibs
10)amazon
11)andapponline
12)slideme
13)pandapp

once u publish ur 50 approx apps on these 10 - 15 3rd party app stores , you’ll be done :wink:
now just wait for 2-3 days and you’ll be earning according to this theoretical calculation :

50 apps * 15 app stores = 750 installs/day (i.e each app has atleast 1 install in one day from one app store)
750 installs * 0.05$ (of airpush bundle 2) = 37.5$ = 30$ (reduce this value by 20% coz all users might not accept ads EULA) = 20$/day
for 750 installs you’ll get 1000 impressions increasing more day by day.
say on an average after 12 days u get 12000 impressions from good networks like MOBVISTA
out of 10000 impressions -> 1000 clicks -> 200 installs - 70$(approx/day after first 12 days) and goes on increasing day by day .
so 70$ (MOBVISTA/ other network) + 30$ = 100$/day (now in the beginning this value might be around 50$ to 100$ per day but as days pass it will increase)

Thats wat is my plan for me and it is slowly working out the same way , if u like it then take it or work it out ur way .If u want to register on MOBVISTAu can register via my referral link. experiences matter try out either good luck :slight_smile:

[HR][/HR]

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) APPFLOOD - Get paid for every install + Earning from eCPM + withdraw money anytime JOIN NOW !!!
2) New arcade game LOUSY BIRD so very addictive PLAY NOW !!!
3) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!

Good tips! Thanks for sharing

Does mobvista work on devices not having Google play installed?

Yeah it does work on all android devices whether or not if play store installed :slight_smile:

[HR][/HR]

2) APPFLOOD - Get paid for every install + Earning from eCPM + withdraw money anytime JOIN NOW !!!
2) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!

Yeah it does work on all android devices whether or not if play store installed :slight_smile:

[HR][/HR]

3) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!

Have u ever tried it practically with making at least 50 apps and published it on different store.

yeah rounak i made 50-60 apps and published on opera , getjar and mobile1…work in progress ! i have pm you .

have u tested it practically with making 50 apps atleast a day and published on 15-20 store

50 apps atleast a day ? no my friend ! i dont have that much man power . i have made 50 - 60 apps in 1 month and making and publishing on more n more app stores !

kingloki1991: Do you get good earnings from publishing on alternative app stores only?

why not instead of 50 apps, just 1-2 and good ?..
$100 per day you get with 3000 new installs per day only… you don’t need millions of users. with 6000 new installs per day you get $450 per day. Admob only…

yeah alternative app stores provide more audience for apps , which increases ur ad impressions ! it is always good to have ur apps on max no. of app stores .

[HR][/HR]

3) New arcade game LOUSY BIRD so very addictive PLAY NOW !!!