Help me optimize my ad placement

I integrated admob 6 hours ago in my app and showing the result above interstitial has high eCPM. DO you think I should remove one of my banner? I think it is dragging the eCPM down… I’m not sure. lol

• I have 3 activities, home page/activity has 2 banners(top&bottom) and one banner at the bottom for the rest.
  • 1 interstitial at exit…

Hi,

Avoiding too many banners is always important. Not only it damages the revenue for other ads, but it also disturbs your users.

Let me suggest somethnig different - remove at least one of the banners and try to add another Interstitial during app launch. This location tends to make a very good eCPM (not always, but most of the time).

If you do decide to try it, don’t integrate Admob there. Try a different network, so you’ll get a good veriaty of creatives and offers. I would recommend that you use appnext of course, but there are other options as well - Mobile core, startapp, etc.

Good Luck!

Two banners on the same page is against AdMob ad policy!

Okay I removed it now… hehe Replaced it with interstitial as Jonathan suggested… :smiley:

Just keep one banner at bottom and one interstitial at exit ! that will be just fine :slight_smile:

[HR][/HR]

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) APPFLOOD - Get paid for every install + Earning from eCPM + withdraw money anytime JOIN NOW !!!
3) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!