AppFlood Pay-Per-Download Splash Screen SDK

Hi Guys,

We all heard that Startapp will suspend their PPD SDK by the end of July, so I wanted to reassure all developers that AppFlood is still going to continue to offer Splash Screen SDK based on Pay-Per-Download model. If you’re wondering what to do next, you still have a few days for a safe transition to keep monetizing your app with PPD. Here’s some general info:

AppFlood Splash Screen SDK enables developers to get paid for their own app installs: we pay $8 for 1000 US-based installs and $1.4 for the non-US. You will also earn revenue with eCPM for ads that are displayed on Splash Screen. For convenience SDK package also includes possibility to implement any other ad format later within the app (ex. banners, interstitials etc).

The only requirement to get paid for PPD: Your SDK-implemented app must be installed and launched on a device.

You can contact me here or email me at: [email protected] and I can help you out with the integration or any questions you have.

You can also visit our website and chat on Live chat - we always have someone from our Team to answer your questions and help out.

uploaded sample splash screen screenshot

for the splash screen is it ppd + ecpm (when user download the advertised app) or only ppd??

Hi eyadse93, with Splash Screen you will earn revenue from both PPD and eCPM.