Info on Admob sdk and new admob

Request experienced developers to share following info. This will be helpful to all developers looking to upgrade to new admob/google play lib update.

1. Have you noticed increase/decrease in revenue after upgrading to new admob and roughly how much?

2. Have you noticed any app related warning/admob bans etc. immediately after upgrading to new admob?

3. What is the overall impact of google play lib (instead of sdk) related changes in terms of revenue (i.e. before and after update)?

4. Any other details you would like to share.

Thank you.

1. Increase 40%
  2. No
  3. I dont know
  4. That’s all

40% increase came with new admob or new sdk as well?

1. Increase.
  2. Got banned a few days ago, they won’t say exactly why. But now with mopub + other addons. Think I’ll be happier.
    3-4. I think admob is fine, they were at 70% impression rate for me, good click rates. But expect a perfect app developer. Make any mistakes and they toss you… Not a bad thing, but something u should consider. I was over $500 when they kicked me to the curb. Oh’well. Been at it for 6mths and actually received around $800 in my first 5months. But that extra 500.00 sure would had been nice :wink:

Im not saying you should not go with admob, but i will say that in many months of research all ive ever seen/heard are complaints about getting banned, account closures, and lots of complaints. But the money and amount of ads have always been great information… Point being if your doing wrong admob will stop you in your tracks. Im sure the other ones will also, but i NEVER have heard of it yet in all the forums… So if your new and gonna learn about ad networks and coding your apps for them, i recommend to avoid them and save your self the headache. ~BUT, if you know your a GOOD little boy and will 100% read all the rules and follow them to the T and know going into this thata they dont give second chances when yo mess up… then go for Admob… I was happy the entire time i was with them… , I know my mistake, figured i was a following everything perfect, then got greedy decided to take a tiny chance at something, and got busted in a little over a week. no wrning, no questions, not even any benefit of the doubt, just complete shut down, no answers, no one to talk to, just shut down. Im glad it happened, now i see so much more out their to work with… the only head ache is their is to many to choose from… I picked moPub as my main hub, and tapit & mobFox as the add-ons… and spending my 3 day weekend learning and switching and coding everything… mopub’s SDK is the easiest ive ever used. I finally got the hang up adding tapit and mobfox accounts into mopub.( you got to setup your apps for all three companies then take the ID numbers for each app at each company and type thos into moPub main screen. mopub does all the work once you have the sdk-code in your app. if i add more accounts to mopub i dont have to modify any code on my apps (best part)… all is setup, but your Apps have to have approval, and i guess it doesnt get done over the holiday weekend as nothing is turned on, just test-ads… no biggy. I got 12 apps im converting…

Hope any of my issues have given you food for thought… all this happened this week…

good luck,and note im not recommending these 3 companies, just saying thats who im trying out… they may suck, but with everyone recommending everyone else, seems like the smart choice is just start using them… but ill give you a hint at my reasoning… MoPub was bought by twitter, so as far as im concerned their gonna be my number one, because i think they will have advertising potential superior to others… the other two are just guesses…

/// 3am, headin to bed ///

Chuck