Big Show of Year 2014: The Mobvista Cup!

[SIZE=4]Big Show of Year 2014: The Mobvista Cup![/SIZE]

As the whole world is ignited by world cup, how can we just stand by and cheer? Now introducing the big show of the year: Mobvista Cup!

With prize fund over $20,000, all contestants can chase the Mobvista Cup: TOP $10,000 Prize

Requirements for Contestants:
Any Publisher who can implement our SDK or JS code

How to Participate:

1. Log in Mobvista
  2. Click “I’m in!”
  3. All Done!

Ranked by total revenue during Mobvista Cup (July 1, 2014-July 31, 2014), top 10 contestants will be announced on August 1.

Payment:
All prize will be released within 7 working days after August 1, 2014.
Both PayPal and Wire Transfer are supported.

Attention:

1. This event is open for any publisher who can implement our SDK or JS code. If you do not have your own traffic, that’s fine, introduce your friends who have to come here, your earning= 10% of your referrals’ sales.
  2. No cheating (fake impression, click and install). If found, the contestant will be disqualified.
  3. Mobvista reserve the right of final interpretation and revision for the terms above.

Any question about this, feel free to contact us [email protected]

Good news I`m in :slight_smile:

Can you post expected impressions for each level depending upon last month stats

Sounds interesting!

So the app that gets the most impressions wins ?

the developers who earns most revenue wins

it depends. but if you want to enter the top 10, total daily impression should be more than 1,000,000

End of story for me. That us huge number of impressions .

Top guy earned $7200 already in 5 days, I am in 25th place with 96 earned in first 5 days but im kicking up the dust $30+ days past 2 days and impressions are almost doubling each day now that im blasting apps.

Still Stuck in 25th Place, but very proud of myself since I DO NOT have a google play account, Blasting my app via Opera, Samsung, mobile9.com, my website freelivewallpapers.org, and through torrents, <getting lot of downloads spreading apps through torrents it works and people think they are pirating it :slight_smile: