What is better adnetwork for Amazon and Opera?

Hi guys,
I tried intergrate admob, startapp to my games/apps on market Amazon and Opera, but the result is gotten very bad. Not much as Google Play store. Any recommend adnetwork for this markets?

Hello @badguy2013, for these stores you can also give a try to Pollfish too.

Oh, i think you have a good idea for your adnetwork. But it maybe not effect as you want. Lot of users dont spend their time to complete your survey. beside that, you just have english survey but my users come from round the world and they speak many languages.

Hey @badguy2013. Thank you for your message. If you are worried if users take a survey, you can check out here:

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/9936-guys-what-would-you-like-ask-app-users-help-create-mmwa-survey-5k-users.html

:slight_smile: After all, surveys pay minimum $0.30 for each completed survey through your apps.

We do not have only english surveys. Platform supports any language so we have surveys running in different languages according to survey creator’s needs!

If you have more questions or concerns, I will be happy to help!

Opera has been known to inflate their downloads numbers so you might not have as much users as you think. I have seen threads on here covering that very same subject. Amazon has their own AD network you should check it out , they recently have a new program of $6 EPCM .

Could you elaborate more on bad result using both Admob/StartApp? And do you find out which ad network performs well on Amazon?

Is it possible now use admob ads on amazon appstore because admob ads require installed play store app on devices, which amazon devices don’t have.

What is your replacement for admob on amazon appstore ?

Yes, it is possible to use Admob on Amazon appstore. Even Amazon itself recommended it, for using Admob as fallback for Amazon ad.

Hey everybody,

3rd party markets like Amazon and Opera are perfect our Airpush’s Bundle 2 SDK. It pays a flat rate of up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide, giving you a $50 eCPM. PM me with your Airpush accounts email if you want to try it out.

Cheers,
Nick

We’ve been doing well in these markets. Let me know if you want to give us a test and try more. We’d be happy to help. [email protected] or PM me.

Can anyone who has Kindle Fire device to confirm that new admob sdk (Google Play Services SDK) works on Kindle Fire devices?

I already pointing out that Amazon itself recommend/promote Admob. Here is the link: Redirect | None

I am not sure who you expecting to answer your question if Amazon itself is not credible for you? If you are already think that Admob shouldn’t works on Amazon, you can try out Pollfish, Airpush or Notifymob as mentioned in this thread.