Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reiti.net View Post
    Just an update, from what I've investigated by now .. and I really wonder that noone else experience this :-)

google says on their help docs, that smart banners are not fully implemented yet .. because I use Smart Banners, that could be a reason why no house ads are shown.

My old admobs (regular banners, no smart ones) should work BUT I never activated mediation there, so there are the old website IDs in place, which do not show mediation and because new admob house ads work over mediation, no house ads are displayed ..

But actually there should be house ads displayed in all new-admob-interstitials .. funny enough it is not the case .. :-(
    I have this similar same issue too. Everything seems setup correctly but no impressions are being display. After that, Google ask me to setup billing information first before can promote apps including house ads. Funny thing is that they charge my credit card (around USD1+) to activate this service. As soon as billing information setup completed, the house ads impressions start to run as normal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I actually had already used adwords in the past, so my biling information (now linked to admob) is already entered since years. One problem is, that my entered credit card was expired, and I have no credit on my account.

The one thing I can try is enter the new credit card - here in spain, those brainsmurfs do not prolong your credit/debit card, but giving out completely new ones, new numbers and everything .. quiet annoying ..

lets try enter the new one .. and lets just verify it AGAIN .. thank u spain.

edit: after entering the new credit card, admob stops displaying the message about zero credits .. .. hm, lets see if it will now display any house ads..
    Last edited by reiti.net; 2014-07-15 at 10:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    finally yesterday were the first impressions delivered - seems that it actually was the expired credit card - it needed some days but now house ads getting displayed :-) thanks for any hints pointing me to that :-)

Admob House Ads / no impressions / solution | reiti.net DEV BLOG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12