AdBuddiz and AppNext has very low eCPM

I have used Interstitial ad of AdBuddiz and AppNext in my applications. eCPM is very low for these two Ad network. The average eCPM for 10 applications is $0.3 for AppNext and 0.33 for Adbuddiz. I am using Mobile Core interstitial and
stickeez. Mobile core has $0.84 eCPM and I am satisfied with MobileCore.

Can anyone suggest me some good Ad network generating very good revenue.
I have already used StartApp and AirPush and these Ad networks are not 100% compliant to Google Content Policy.

1. Stop making compliance statements about StartApp when you clearly haven’t followed it up with their support. People are getting banned from an AirPush bundle, not an in-app solution.

2. Besides Admob, you’re probably not going to find better rates than what mobileCore, AppNext or AdBuddiz are giving you. What geos is your traffic coming from?

Hi @mmanish248,
From my research there are some networks that might pay a bit more some of the time (like AirPush), but usually they are less consistent than AdMob.
One thing you could try to get higher eCPM is AdBoost (disclosure - it’s developed by the company I work at, Adience). They analyze the mobile users, and then request more relevant ads from the Ad Network, so the users click more and you get paid more. Try it, this might be the solution for you.

Hello mmanish,
I am Jonathan from AdBuddiz.
I am really sorry you are disappointed with the revenue results.
Your CPM is indeed really low compared to our other publishers.
Can you please send me your account email so that our team can check what happens ?

CPMs can vary a lot depending on where your traffic comes from.
For instance, if your traffic is coming from India, your CPM will be lower than if your traffic comes from the US for instance. (because advertisers pay much higher for US than for indian traffic)
Also, your CPM varies depending on how your impressions convert into installs for our advertisers.

On AdBuddiz, your CPM and revenues should increase over time as we have an algorithm that learns the taste of each of our publisher’s apps audience and give the highest visibility to the best converting ads in each of our partner apps. For this system to work, it requires a minimum of data so you can’t draw conclusions after just a few days of using AdBuddiz.
In any case, I would be happy to look personally at your apps to see how the ads are displayed and how we can improve these results.

I am sure you can do better if we work together on this.

Hello,
Thanks for your response. I know the things you have explained. The question is why should I sue Adbuddiz?
Your eCPM is below $1 and I am wondering I got many emails from your side your eCPM is approaching $10 eCPM.
You guys are just making fool to developers.
I will remove sdk from all of my application if revenue will not increased.
[email protected] this is my id of Adbuddiz.com

Rgards,
Android Developer

I have stopped using both of them. Currently mobilecore & Startapp giving best results for me.

Let me try to give you the most precise answer as possible in order to give a better picture of the situation.
By sharing your results on this thread, you make it public so I am going to answer each of your point.

I just checked your account.

First, I see that your overall eCPM is $0.69 and was $0.75 yesterday (it is low I agree but it is not $0.30 as you mentioned in your first post and not far from your target CPM of $0.84 if I understood correctly your words).

Second, your biggest app has an eCPM of $2.05.

Third, I see that an an important part of your traffic comes from India.
The advertisers are obviously paying much less for installs in India compared to other countries.
Could you please provide me with a country breakdown of your traffic ?
It will help us giving you a better feedback.

Given the fact that the volume of ad impressions you are sending us from each of your apps is very low, our optimization system has not enough data to optimize your revenues on a pro app bases.
For our optimization system to do its work and give the highest visibility to the best converting campaigns in your apps, we need a minimum of data.
That’s why, it’s important that you keep AdBuddiz for a minimum of time so that the optimization system does its work and understand what works in each of your apps.

Our team works endless hours to get the best revenues to our publishers.
That’s our biggest priority. So we are far from considering them as fools.

That’s by answering this need the best way we can that we now have thousands of them using our service every day.
You probably received an email saying that we have publishers generating up to $10 CPM on android. It is not a lie.
We are not saying that all of them achieve these results but several of them do. As I stated earlier, CPMs can very a lot depending on the country of your audience and the conversion of impressions into installs for our advertisers. It can also vary depending on the campaigns at any given time.

I propose you to follow up with this conversation via email. I will be happy to discuss more on how we can improve our collaboration.
My email is : [email protected]

Thanks

Hey Akhadian,

We have a very big campaign that is about to launch.
It should have a big impact on our publishers’ revenues.
If you are interested, you can give me your email and I can let you know when it’s available.

If you are not interested, I wish you all the best for the monetization of your apps and feel free to come back to me with questions if you have any.
My email is : [email protected]

Have a good day.