Suggestions : Best Advertising Networks for apps in Mobile 9,Mobango,Opera ?

Hi,I would like to know what are best ad networks for apps published on Mobile9,Mobango, Opera and other app stores?

Recently i published one of my app in May 16th 2014 on Mobile9 and got more than 12k installs.Even though my 26 apps got suspended using Mobario on Google play i thought of giving it another try and joined new company Appicano.Out of 12k installs my earning till date on appicano is $2.35 with installs of 338.Do you think out of 12k downloads only 338 have installed?ie every installs counts when user click on their app wall.So i couldn’t believe out of 12k only 338 installed which i think something is wrong.Don’t know which side.

So i like those who use site like mobile9,mobango and opera to publish your apps share which ad network is best suited?

Its nearly been six months i made good income from my apps (not triple digit income/day but single and double indeed).

I tried Mobilecore,Appnext,Mobvista,Appicano,Airpush,Startapp,Mobario with mobile9.Out of which Mobilecore shows impression but no earnings and mobvista chart with mobile9 url never showed any progress not even 1 impression Appicano and Mobario hmmm… Startapp and Airpush (use these before but strange).

I am seeing best results from Mobvista since they have many ads that have direct downloads of apps outside of google play.

Thanks for the reply.Btw does this works with Mobile9?Because i tried for one of my app before but i didn’t find my stats updating.hence i need to make sure.what’s your experience especially with mobile9?

Mobile9 is ok but for some strange reason getting good high ecpm rate from Opera, just blast atleast 5 new apps a day there and have 3d interstitial come up on applaunch and app exit.

why not keep on blasting it on play store. isn’t it waste of effort. Play store will give you more users for the same app. your comments on this?

keep getting denied for new accounts, tried just about every prepaid card out there none of them work

So Mobvista is good for live wallpaper apps outside of Google Play? Other than Mobvista, do you have any good recommendation?

hello, ThemeBowlApp, why not have a try with eomobi: eomobi
the payment system is 1000 install up to 60 dollar
and, you can check the real data on system
if you want to learn more, plz feel free to contact me

Mobvista is good for live wallpaper apps, agree

What are you looking for when you mention the non-Play markets? Alternative Ad Units?